Local Justice DLC pack coming for Max Payne 3 next week
Rockstar has revealed and dated the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Local Justice DLC includes the 55th Battalion HQ map for all multiplayer modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting, the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments and the Sao Paolo Police faction including all the relevant customisation options.
The Local Justice Pack DLC will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store on July the 3rd for 480 MS Points and 4.25 GBP respectively with the PC version launching on July 17th at the sale price as on PSN for the first week only. After the first week the price rises to 640 MS Points on the 360 and 5.49 GBP on the PS3 and PC.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes