Local Justice DLC pack coming for Max Payne 3 next week
Rockstar has revealed and dated the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Local Justice DLC includes the 55th Battalion HQ map for all multiplayer modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting, the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments and the Sao Paolo Police faction including all the relevant customisation options.
The Local Justice Pack DLC will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store on July the 3rd for 480 MS Points and 4.25 GBP respectively with the PC version launching on July 17th at the sale price as on PSN for the first week only. After the first week the price rises to 640 MS Points on the 360 and 5.49 GBP on the PS3 and PC.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey