Local Justice DLC pack coming for Max Payne 3 next week
Rockstar has revealed and dated the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Local Justice DLC includes the 55th Battalion HQ map for all multiplayer modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting, the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments and the Sao Paolo Police faction including all the relevant customisation options.
The Local Justice Pack DLC will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store on July the 3rd for 480 MS Points and 4.25 GBP respectively with the PC version launching on July 17th at the sale price as on PSN for the first week only. After the first week the price rises to 640 MS Points on the 360 and 5.49 GBP on the PS3 and PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year