Local Justice DLC pack coming for Max Payne 3 next week
Rockstar has revealed and dated the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Local Justice DLC includes the 55th Battalion HQ map for all multiplayer modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting, the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments and the Sao Paolo Police faction including all the relevant customisation options.
The Local Justice Pack DLC will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store on July the 3rd for 480 MS Points and 4.25 GBP respectively with the PC version launching on July 17th at the sale price as on PSN for the first week only. After the first week the price rises to 640 MS Points on the 360 and 5.49 GBP on the PS3 and PC.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan