Local Justice DLC pack coming for Max Payne 3 next week
Rockstar has revealed and dated the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3.
The Local Justice DLC includes the 55th Battalion HQ map for all multiplayer modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting, the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments and the Sao Paolo Police faction including all the relevant customisation options.
The Local Justice Pack DLC will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store on July the 3rd for 480 MS Points and 4.25 GBP respectively with the PC version launching on July 17th at the sale price as on PSN for the first week only. After the first week the price rises to 640 MS Points on the 360 and 5.49 GBP on the PS3 and PC.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users