Resistance series passes into limbo
Sony has indicated that they have no current plans to continue with the Resistance series for now.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Daniel Brooke said on the future of the series series, "The Resistance franchise has been exciting to work on but as for the future we have no definitive plans."
The most recent release in the series was the Vita title Resistance: Burning Skies which is the first true twin-stick FPS title to arrive on Sony's new handheld and was created by Nihilistic Studios.
Insomniac, the creators of the series said not long after the release of Resistance 3 last year that they would not be making any more games in the series.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto