Nintendo has learned from their mistakes with the 3DS and is ready for the Wii U
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has promised that they have learned from all the mistakes they made launching the 3DS and are prepared to do everything right as they launch the Wii U.
Echoing the comments of Reggie Fils-Aime at this year's E3 hinting that the Wii U will be far more reasonably-priced on the release than the 3DS was making in more accessible to more people.
Iwata-san also assured the world that they have fixed the profitability issue with the 3DS and they will return to profit by the end of the current financial year.
There is no release date or price announced yet for the Wii U but it is expected to be here in time for Christmas. As for the price rumours have it pinned down to somewhere between 249.99 GBP and 299.99 GBP.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light