Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC hits downloads today
Today sees the launch of the DLC that is meant to be an answer to all the critics that wanted more from the ending of Mass Effect 3.
The Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC is designed to provide more clarity to the ending of the game and tie up some loose ends that left so many fans of the series so vocally dissatisfied.
Executive producer Casey Hudson elaborates, "With the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut we are delivering what so many fans have asked for more answers, more clarity, and a more definitive resolution to their Mass Effect 3 experience. The team is excited for players to experience this final statement on the conclusion to the Mass Effect trilogy."
The Extended Cut DLC arrives today on Xbox Live and Origin worldwide and PSN in North America. The European PSN launch s set for July the 4th. This DLC will be available for free to all those that have purchased the game until the 12th of April 2014.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015