Dragon's Dogma earns itself a sequel
Capcom has announced with much pride that Dragon's Dogma has performed so well that it has earned itself a sequel and major franchise status.
The new RPG IP has just become the 55th title in Capcom's history to sell over one million copies and as a result has spurred the Japanese powerhouse to make a sequel.
It has also earning the honour of being the fastest-selling title of this generation in Japan selling 302,040 copies in its first week alone.
Capaom remains intensely ambitious for the title and is targeting sales of 10 million in its lifetime.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side