Dragon's Dogma earns itself a sequel
Capcom has announced with much pride that Dragon's Dogma has performed so well that it has earned itself a sequel and major franchise status.
The new RPG IP has just become the 55th title in Capcom's history to sell over one million copies and as a result has spurred the Japanese powerhouse to make a sequel.
It has also earning the honour of being the fastest-selling title of this generation in Japan selling 302,040 copies in its first week alone.
Capaom remains intensely ambitious for the title and is targeting sales of 10 million in its lifetime.
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year