Dragon's Dogma earns itself a sequel
Capcom has announced with much pride that Dragon's Dogma has performed so well that it has earned itself a sequel and major franchise status.
The new RPG IP has just become the 55th title in Capcom's history to sell over one million copies and as a result has spurred the Japanese powerhouse to make a sequel.
It has also earning the honour of being the fastest-selling title of this generation in Japan selling 302,040 copies in its first week alone.
Capaom remains intensely ambitious for the title and is targeting sales of 10 million in its lifetime.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan