Dragon's Dogma earns itself a sequel
Capcom has announced with much pride that Dragon's Dogma has performed so well that it has earned itself a sequel and major franchise status.
The new RPG IP has just become the 55th title in Capcom's history to sell over one million copies and as a result has spurred the Japanese powerhouse to make a sequel.
It has also earning the honour of being the fastest-selling title of this generation in Japan selling 302,040 copies in its first week alone.
Capaom remains intensely ambitious for the title and is targeting sales of 10 million in its lifetime.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date