Dragon's Dogma earns itself a sequel
Capcom has announced with much pride that Dragon's Dogma has performed so well that it has earned itself a sequel and major franchise status.
The new RPG IP has just become the 55th title in Capcom's history to sell over one million copies and as a result has spurred the Japanese powerhouse to make a sequel.
It has also earning the honour of being the fastest-selling title of this generation in Japan selling 302,040 copies in its first week alone.
Capaom remains intensely ambitious for the title and is targeting sales of 10 million in its lifetime.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage