3DS Animal Crossing not coming to Europe till 2013
Nintendo has announced to rather disappointed fans that Animal Crossing 3DS will not be coming to Europe until next year.
Animal Crossing 3DS will be released in Japan by the end of this year but it will not manage to reach Europe until the first half of 2013 along with Fire Emblem.
Nintendo Europe's president Satoru Shibata apologised for the delay in the European version of Nintendo Direct, the company's regular reveals webcast.
They did announce that the much-rumoured 3DS XL was indeed a reality and would be released next month in three colours, Red, Blue and Silver.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer