3DS Animal Crossing not coming to Europe till 2013
Nintendo has announced to rather disappointed fans that Animal Crossing 3DS will not be coming to Europe until next year.
Animal Crossing 3DS will be released in Japan by the end of this year but it will not manage to reach Europe until the first half of 2013 along with Fire Emblem.
Nintendo Europe's president Satoru Shibata apologised for the delay in the European version of Nintendo Direct, the company's regular reveals webcast.
They did announce that the much-rumoured 3DS XL was indeed a reality and would be released next month in three colours, Red, Blue and Silver.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter