Nintendo reveals and dates the 3DS XL
Nintendo has announced the release of a brand new 3DS XL due later this summer.
The 3DS XL has screens that are 90 percent larger, a much improved battery life over the original 3DS and it comes bundled with a 4GB SD card instead of 2GB.
It will be available in three colours, Silver, Blue and Red but there is one catch. Nintendo explained in order to keep the price down the 3DS XL will not come bundled with a charger which could prove to be a bit of a turn-off for those thinking about picking up a new 3DS.
The 3DS XL will launch in Europe on July the 28th the same day as New Art Academy and Freakyforms Deluxe Your Creations, Alive!.
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15