Nintendo reveals and dates the 3DS XL
Nintendo has announced the release of a brand new 3DS XL due later this summer.
The 3DS XL has screens that are 90 percent larger, a much improved battery life over the original 3DS and it comes bundled with a 4GB SD card instead of 2GB.
It will be available in three colours, Silver, Blue and Red but there is one catch. Nintendo explained in order to keep the price down the 3DS XL will not come bundled with a charger which could prove to be a bit of a turn-off for those thinking about picking up a new 3DS.
The 3DS XL will launch in Europe on July the 28th the same day as New Art Academy and Freakyforms Deluxe Your Creations, Alive!.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3