Claude Giroux wins the fan vote to front NHL 13
EA and NHL.com have unveiled Claude Giroux as the new cover star for NHL 13 as vote for by the fans on NHL.com.
Giroux, a forward for the Philadelphia Flyers beat off Nashville Predators shot-stopper Pekka Rinne by a margin of less than one percent with over 26 million votes cast in all.
The Flyers star said, "The support fans have given me throughout the campaign has been unbelievable. I am very excited to be on the cover of NHL 13 and I want to thank everyone who campaigned and voted for me - especially my teammates, the Flyers organization, and of course all the NHL fans who voted and tweeted."
NHL 13 arrives on September the 11th in North America and September the 14th in Europe.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update