Claude Giroux wins the fan vote to front NHL 13
EA and NHL.com have unveiled Claude Giroux as the new cover star for NHL 13 as vote for by the fans on NHL.com.
Giroux, a forward for the Philadelphia Flyers beat off Nashville Predators shot-stopper Pekka Rinne by a margin of less than one percent with over 26 million votes cast in all.
The Flyers star said, "The support fans have given me throughout the campaign has been unbelievable. I am very excited to be on the cover of NHL 13 and I want to thank everyone who campaigned and voted for me - especially my teammates, the Flyers organization, and of course all the NHL fans who voted and tweeted."
NHL 13 arrives on September the 11th in North America and September the 14th in Europe.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage