Claude Giroux wins the fan vote to front NHL 13
EA and NHL.com have unveiled Claude Giroux as the new cover star for NHL 13 as vote for by the fans on NHL.com.
Giroux, a forward for the Philadelphia Flyers beat off Nashville Predators shot-stopper Pekka Rinne by a margin of less than one percent with over 26 million votes cast in all.
The Flyers star said, "The support fans have given me throughout the campaign has been unbelievable. I am very excited to be on the cover of NHL 13 and I want to thank everyone who campaigned and voted for me - especially my teammates, the Flyers organization, and of course all the NHL fans who voted and tweeted."
NHL 13 arrives on September the 11th in North America and September the 14th in Europe.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO