Hideo Kojima teases the return of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5
We may have thought that Metal Gear Solid 4 was the end of the road for the aging Solid Snake but that is not the case.
Hideo Kojima has hinted at the return of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5 along with much greater scope for social interaction.
He hinted, "There will be a Metal Gear Solid 5 with the new FOX Engine. About [it], I can tell you two things. There will be much question of infiltration, espionage, and convincing people to give you favor like in the last Metal Gear Solid. I liked the idea of social interactions in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but we will see. And if I say more, the female ninja public relations officer, who is behind the door, I will be carved up into pieces. So it's better that we meet again when the time comes to talk about Metal Gear Solid 5."
Kojima-san added, "We have not yet finished with Solid Snake, despite the fact that I wanted to let him die at the end of Guns of the Patriots."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes