Hideo Kojima teases the return of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5
We may have thought that Metal Gear Solid 4 was the end of the road for the aging Solid Snake but that is not the case.
Hideo Kojima has hinted at the return of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5 along with much greater scope for social interaction.
He hinted, "There will be a Metal Gear Solid 5 with the new FOX Engine. About [it], I can tell you two things. There will be much question of infiltration, espionage, and convincing people to give you favor like in the last Metal Gear Solid. I liked the idea of social interactions in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but we will see. And if I say more, the female ninja public relations officer, who is behind the door, I will be carved up into pieces. So it's better that we meet again when the time comes to talk about Metal Gear Solid 5."
Kojima-san added, "We have not yet finished with Solid Snake, despite the fact that I wanted to let him die at the end of Guns of the Patriots."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3