Hideo Kojima teases the return of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5
We may have thought that Metal Gear Solid 4 was the end of the road for the aging Solid Snake but that is not the case.
Hideo Kojima has hinted at the return of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5 along with much greater scope for social interaction.
He hinted, "There will be a Metal Gear Solid 5 with the new FOX Engine. About [it], I can tell you two things. There will be much question of infiltration, espionage, and convincing people to give you favor like in the last Metal Gear Solid. I liked the idea of social interactions in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but we will see. And if I say more, the female ninja public relations officer, who is behind the door, I will be carved up into pieces. So it's better that we meet again when the time comes to talk about Metal Gear Solid 5."
Kojima-san added, "We have not yet finished with Solid Snake, despite the fact that I wanted to let him die at the end of Guns of the Patriots."
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit