Battlefield 3: Close Quarters hits PS3 today
The latest expansion for DICE's military-shooter Battlefield 3 launches on PS3 today.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters is an expansion specifically designed for those Battlefield players that love to get up close and personal in combat adding 10 new Assignments and 5 new dog tags.
The new expansion also adds 10 new weapons which will be available to use on all Battlefield 3's multiplayer maps. These include the AUG and SCAR assault rifles, ACW-R and MTAR-21 carbines, M417 and JNG-90 sniper rifles, L86LSW and LSAT machine guns as well as the M5K machine pistol and the always-popular SPAS-12 combat shotgun.
Close Quarters is available on PSN from today with the Xbox 360 and PC versions coming next week. It is a free download for those with the Battlefield 3 Premium subscription and will cost 11.99 GBP on PC and PS3 and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360 for those that don't.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title