Sony: PS3 and PS Vita is a better prospect than the Wii U
Sony has stated honestly that they believe the combination of the PS3 and PS Vita has far more potential than the Wii U.
VP of Sony Worldwide Studios, Scott Rohde, explained that the Vita with its own powerful processor has far more possibilities than the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Because we have the Vita, I think we can do a lot of special things. And remember, that Wii U tablet doesn't have a processor in it, so it's got to be fuelled by that box sitting under your TV," said Rohde.
"We can do some pretty special things that you'll start to see on the floor this year," he continued, "and you'll see more over the upcoming months about what you can do when you actually have a processor in the thing that's in your hand as well."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan