Sony: PS3 and PS Vita is a better prospect than the Wii U
Sony has stated honestly that they believe the combination of the PS3 and PS Vita has far more potential than the Wii U.
VP of Sony Worldwide Studios, Scott Rohde, explained that the Vita with its own powerful processor has far more possibilities than the Wii U's tablet controller.
"Because we have the Vita, I think we can do a lot of special things. And remember, that Wii U tablet doesn't have a processor in it, so it's got to be fuelled by that box sitting under your TV," said Rohde.
"We can do some pretty special things that you'll start to see on the floor this year," he continued, "and you'll see more over the upcoming months about what you can do when you actually have a processor in the thing that's in your hand as well."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year