Anarchy Reigns delayed again, Platinum not pleased
SEGA has delayed Platinum Games' new shooter Anarchy Reigns Western release again holding the game back until the beginning of next year.
Atsushi Inaba, boss of Platinum Games used Twitter to make it clear that the game was entirely finished and the ongoing delays were not due to development issues on their end.
He began, "I wanted to make official comment on the Western release of Anarchy Reigns. First of all, we are done with all international versions of Anarchy Reigns. The delay is not due to further development on the game."
"Also, even though the release dates will be different, the content of both the Japanese and Western versions will be 100 percent the same," Inaba-san continued. "There's some concern that this will push back the Japanese release date. It will not. The game will be released in Japan on July 5, 2012. Finally, I want to sincerely apologize to all the fans worldwide for all the confusion this situation has caused. Even though we are the game's developers, we can only do so much about this..."
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon