Anarchy Reigns delayed again, Platinum not pleased
SEGA has delayed Platinum Games' new shooter Anarchy Reigns Western release again holding the game back until the beginning of next year.
Atsushi Inaba, boss of Platinum Games used Twitter to make it clear that the game was entirely finished and the ongoing delays were not due to development issues on their end.
He began, "I wanted to make official comment on the Western release of Anarchy Reigns. First of all, we are done with all international versions of Anarchy Reigns. The delay is not due to further development on the game."
"Also, even though the release dates will be different, the content of both the Japanese and Western versions will be 100 percent the same," Inaba-san continued. "There's some concern that this will push back the Japanese release date. It will not. The game will be released in Japan on July 5, 2012. Finally, I want to sincerely apologize to all the fans worldwide for all the confusion this situation has caused. Even though we are the game's developers, we can only do so much about this..."
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming