Anarchy Reigns delayed again, Platinum not pleased
SEGA has delayed Platinum Games' new shooter Anarchy Reigns Western release again holding the game back until the beginning of next year.
Atsushi Inaba, boss of Platinum Games used Twitter to make it clear that the game was entirely finished and the ongoing delays were not due to development issues on their end.
He began, "I wanted to make official comment on the Western release of Anarchy Reigns. First of all, we are done with all international versions of Anarchy Reigns. The delay is not due to further development on the game."
"Also, even though the release dates will be different, the content of both the Japanese and Western versions will be 100 percent the same," Inaba-san continued. "There's some concern that this will push back the Japanese release date. It will not. The game will be released in Japan on July 5, 2012. Finally, I want to sincerely apologize to all the fans worldwide for all the confusion this situation has caused. Even though we are the game's developers, we can only do so much about this..."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free