Take-Two boss not sold on the Wii U
The CEO of Take-Two Strauss Zelnick, has been giving his feelings on the next generation of console hardware and Nintendo has not wowed him so far.
Zelnick explained that he was sceptical about the Wii U so far adding that they hadn't announced anything for the new machine yet. Furthermore he said that they viewed the next generation machines from Sony and Microsoft as far better opportunities for Take-Two.
He began, "We haven't announced anything [for Wii U]. I'm sceptical."
"For a company like ours," Zelnick went on, "it's a great opportunity. [New console launches] separate the winners from the losers and we fully expect to be one of the winners. I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though