Take-Two boss not sold on the Wii U
The CEO of Take-Two Strauss Zelnick, has been giving his feelings on the next generation of console hardware and Nintendo has not wowed him so far.
Zelnick explained that he was sceptical about the Wii U so far adding that they hadn't announced anything for the new machine yet. Furthermore he said that they viewed the next generation machines from Sony and Microsoft as far better opportunities for Take-Two.
He began, "We haven't announced anything [for Wii U]. I'm sceptical."
"For a company like ours," Zelnick went on, "it's a great opportunity. [New console launches] separate the winners from the losers and we fully expect to be one of the winners. I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One