Take-Two boss not sold on the Wii U
The CEO of Take-Two Strauss Zelnick, has been giving his feelings on the next generation of console hardware and Nintendo has not wowed him so far.
Zelnick explained that he was sceptical about the Wii U so far adding that they hadn't announced anything for the new machine yet. Furthermore he said that they viewed the next generation machines from Sony and Microsoft as far better opportunities for Take-Two.
He began, "We haven't announced anything [for Wii U]. I'm sceptical."
"For a company like ours," Zelnick went on, "it's a great opportunity. [New console launches] separate the winners from the losers and we fully expect to be one of the winners. I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter