Take-Two boss not sold on the Wii U
The CEO of Take-Two Strauss Zelnick, has been giving his feelings on the next generation of console hardware and Nintendo has not wowed him so far.
Zelnick explained that he was sceptical about the Wii U so far adding that they hadn't announced anything for the new machine yet. Furthermore he said that they viewed the next generation machines from Sony and Microsoft as far better opportunities for Take-Two.
He began, "We haven't announced anything [for Wii U]. I'm sceptical."
"For a company like ours," Zelnick went on, "it's a great opportunity. [New console launches] separate the winners from the losers and we fully expect to be one of the winners. I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release