Take-Two boss not sold on the Wii U
The CEO of Take-Two Strauss Zelnick, has been giving his feelings on the next generation of console hardware and Nintendo has not wowed him so far.
Zelnick explained that he was sceptical about the Wii U so far adding that they hadn't announced anything for the new machine yet. Furthermore he said that they viewed the next generation machines from Sony and Microsoft as far better opportunities for Take-Two.
He began, "We haven't announced anything [for Wii U]. I'm sceptical."
"For a company like ours," Zelnick went on, "it's a great opportunity. [New console launches] separate the winners from the losers and we fully expect to be one of the winners. I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave