EA confirms their gamescom line-up
EA has confirmed what games they will be bringing to show off at this year's gamescom in Cologne.
They will be showing off all of their big guns like FIFA 13, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3, SimCity and more at this year's event.
As well as their booth on the gamescom floor EA's press conference will take place at 4pm on the 14th of August, the day before the show opens its doors.
EA's Jens Uwe Intat said, "Gamescom is a pillar for our industry. The show is truly unique in its capacity to draw both industry and consumers to a showcase of the years hottest entertainment offerings and were looking forward to being there in force again in 2012."
Gamescom returns to its usual home in Cologne between August the 15th and August 19th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year