EA confirms their gamescom line-up
EA has confirmed what games they will be bringing to show off at this year's gamescom in Cologne.
They will be showing off all of their big guns like FIFA 13, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3, SimCity and more at this year's event.
As well as their booth on the gamescom floor EA's press conference will take place at 4pm on the 14th of August, the day before the show opens its doors.
EA's Jens Uwe Intat said, "Gamescom is a pillar for our industry. The show is truly unique in its capacity to draw both industry and consumers to a showcase of the years hottest entertainment offerings and were looking forward to being there in force again in 2012."
Gamescom returns to its usual home in Cologne between August the 15th and August 19th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date