EA confirms their gamescom line-up
EA has confirmed what games they will be bringing to show off at this year's gamescom in Cologne.
They will be showing off all of their big guns like FIFA 13, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3, SimCity and more at this year's event.
As well as their booth on the gamescom floor EA's press conference will take place at 4pm on the 14th of August, the day before the show opens its doors.
EA's Jens Uwe Intat said, "Gamescom is a pillar for our industry. The show is truly unique in its capacity to draw both industry and consumers to a showcase of the years hottest entertainment offerings and were looking forward to being there in force again in 2012."
Gamescom returns to its usual home in Cologne between August the 15th and August 19th.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014