EA confirms their gamescom line-up
EA has confirmed what games they will be bringing to show off at this year's gamescom in Cologne.
They will be showing off all of their big guns like FIFA 13, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3, SimCity and more at this year's event.
As well as their booth on the gamescom floor EA's press conference will take place at 4pm on the 14th of August, the day before the show opens its doors.
EA's Jens Uwe Intat said, "Gamescom is a pillar for our industry. The show is truly unique in its capacity to draw both industry and consumers to a showcase of the years hottest entertainment offerings and were looking forward to being there in force again in 2012."
Gamescom returns to its usual home in Cologne between August the 15th and August 19th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer