EA confirms their gamescom line-up
EA has confirmed what games they will be bringing to show off at this year's gamescom in Cologne.
They will be showing off all of their big guns like FIFA 13, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3, SimCity and more at this year's event.
As well as their booth on the gamescom floor EA's press conference will take place at 4pm on the 14th of August, the day before the show opens its doors.
EA's Jens Uwe Intat said, "Gamescom is a pillar for our industry. The show is truly unique in its capacity to draw both industry and consumers to a showcase of the years hottest entertainment offerings and were looking forward to being there in force again in 2012."
Gamescom returns to its usual home in Cologne between August the 15th and August 19th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3