Ghost Recon: Future Soldier delayed on the PC
Unsurprisingly Ubisoft has delayed the release of the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
While this is fits in with their pattern of delaying the PC versions of their titles this time they have not given any kind of explanation for the delay.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will now arrive on the PC on June the 29th instead of June the 25th.
The most reasonable explanation for such a short delay is to give a bit of breathing space between the console versions and the PC version hoping that it will delay the appearance of pirated copies of the PC version.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3