Ghost Recon: Future Soldier delayed on the PC
Unsurprisingly Ubisoft has delayed the release of the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
While this is fits in with their pattern of delaying the PC versions of their titles this time they have not given any kind of explanation for the delay.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will now arrive on the PC on June the 29th instead of June the 25th.
The most reasonable explanation for such a short delay is to give a bit of breathing space between the console versions and the PC version hoping that it will delay the appearance of pirated copies of the PC version.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release