Ghost Recon: Future Soldier delayed on the PC
Unsurprisingly Ubisoft has delayed the release of the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
While this is fits in with their pattern of delaying the PC versions of their titles this time they have not given any kind of explanation for the delay.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will now arrive on the PC on June the 29th instead of June the 25th.
The most reasonable explanation for such a short delay is to give a bit of breathing space between the console versions and the PC version hoping that it will delay the appearance of pirated copies of the PC version.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch