Ghost Recon: Future Soldier delayed on the PC
Unsurprisingly Ubisoft has delayed the release of the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
While this is fits in with their pattern of delaying the PC versions of their titles this time they have not given any kind of explanation for the delay.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will now arrive on the PC on June the 29th instead of June the 25th.
The most reasonable explanation for such a short delay is to give a bit of breathing space between the console versions and the PC version hoping that it will delay the appearance of pirated copies of the PC version.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet