Ghost Recon: Future Soldier delayed on the PC
Unsurprisingly Ubisoft has delayed the release of the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
While this is fits in with their pattern of delaying the PC versions of their titles this time they have not given any kind of explanation for the delay.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will now arrive on the PC on June the 29th instead of June the 25th.
The most reasonable explanation for such a short delay is to give a bit of breathing space between the console versions and the PC version hoping that it will delay the appearance of pirated copies of the PC version.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year