EA launches charity for families of fallen Special Ops soldiers
EA has announced the launch of a new charitable programme dedicated to helping the families of fallen soldiers from the Special Operations Community.
Project Honor is a linked with Medal Of Honor Warfighter and will see the manufacturers of certain weaponry and wargear donate money to the Navy SEAL Foundation and Special Operation Warrior Foundation.
EA will also donate 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales of Warfighter merchandise to the same charities.
As a final addition there will also be a special Military Edition of Medal Of Honor Warfighter which will only be available to active, reserve and former members of the US military.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date