EA launches charity for families of fallen Special Ops soldiers
EA has announced the launch of a new charitable programme dedicated to helping the families of fallen soldiers from the Special Operations Community.
Project Honor is a linked with Medal Of Honor Warfighter and will see the manufacturers of certain weaponry and wargear donate money to the Navy SEAL Foundation and Special Operation Warrior Foundation.
EA will also donate 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales of Warfighter merchandise to the same charities.
As a final addition there will also be a special Military Edition of Medal Of Honor Warfighter which will only be available to active, reserve and former members of the US military.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release