EA launches charity for families of fallen Special Ops soldiers
EA has announced the launch of a new charitable programme dedicated to helping the families of fallen soldiers from the Special Operations Community.
Project Honor is a linked with Medal Of Honor Warfighter and will see the manufacturers of certain weaponry and wargear donate money to the Navy SEAL Foundation and Special Operation Warrior Foundation.
EA will also donate 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales of Warfighter merchandise to the same charities.
As a final addition there will also be a special Military Edition of Medal Of Honor Warfighter which will only be available to active, reserve and former members of the US military.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week