EA launches charity for families of fallen Special Ops soldiers
EA has announced the launch of a new charitable programme dedicated to helping the families of fallen soldiers from the Special Operations Community.
Project Honor is a linked with Medal Of Honor Warfighter and will see the manufacturers of certain weaponry and wargear donate money to the Navy SEAL Foundation and Special Operation Warrior Foundation.
EA will also donate 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales of Warfighter merchandise to the same charities.
As a final addition there will also be a special Military Edition of Medal Of Honor Warfighter which will only be available to active, reserve and former members of the US military.
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare