EA launches charity for families of fallen Special Ops soldiers
EA has announced the launch of a new charitable programme dedicated to helping the families of fallen soldiers from the Special Operations Community.
Project Honor is a linked with Medal Of Honor Warfighter and will see the manufacturers of certain weaponry and wargear donate money to the Navy SEAL Foundation and Special Operation Warrior Foundation.
EA will also donate 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales of Warfighter merchandise to the same charities.
As a final addition there will also be a special Military Edition of Medal Of Honor Warfighter which will only be available to active, reserve and former members of the US military.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO