More layoffs at Silicon Knights after Epic lawsuit loss
Canadian developer Silicon Knights has announced that it will be cutting staff in the wake of the loss of their lawsuit against Epic Games.
The studio's vocal founder Denis Dyack has confirmed that they will be shedding a small number of staff and focusing on future opportunities.
Dyack said, "Silicon Knights has unfortunately had to lay off a small number of people. We are scaling back to a core group and focusing all our efforts on future opportunities."
Silicon Knights is already reportedly down to 40 staff after letting around 40 staff go last November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III