More layoffs at Silicon Knights after Epic lawsuit loss
Canadian developer Silicon Knights has announced that it will be cutting staff in the wake of the loss of their lawsuit against Epic Games.
The studio's vocal founder Denis Dyack has confirmed that they will be shedding a small number of staff and focusing on future opportunities.
Dyack said, "Silicon Knights has unfortunately had to lay off a small number of people. We are scaling back to a core group and focusing all our efforts on future opportunities."
Silicon Knights is already reportedly down to 40 staff after letting around 40 staff go last November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light