More layoffs at Silicon Knights after Epic lawsuit loss
Canadian developer Silicon Knights has announced that it will be cutting staff in the wake of the loss of their lawsuit against Epic Games.
The studio's vocal founder Denis Dyack has confirmed that they will be shedding a small number of staff and focusing on future opportunities.
Dyack said, "Silicon Knights has unfortunately had to lay off a small number of people. We are scaling back to a core group and focusing all our efforts on future opportunities."
Silicon Knights is already reportedly down to 40 staff after letting around 40 staff go last November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination