More layoffs at Silicon Knights after Epic lawsuit loss
Canadian developer Silicon Knights has announced that it will be cutting staff in the wake of the loss of their lawsuit against Epic Games.
The studio's vocal founder Denis Dyack has confirmed that they will be shedding a small number of staff and focusing on future opportunities.
Dyack said, "Silicon Knights has unfortunately had to lay off a small number of people. We are scaling back to a core group and focusing all our efforts on future opportunities."
Silicon Knights is already reportedly down to 40 staff after letting around 40 staff go last November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below