More layoffs at Silicon Knights after Epic lawsuit loss
Canadian developer Silicon Knights has announced that it will be cutting staff in the wake of the loss of their lawsuit against Epic Games.
The studio's vocal founder Denis Dyack has confirmed that they will be shedding a small number of staff and focusing on future opportunities.
Dyack said, "Silicon Knights has unfortunately had to lay off a small number of people. We are scaling back to a core group and focusing all our efforts on future opportunities."
Silicon Knights is already reportedly down to 40 staff after letting around 40 staff go last November.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan