Ubisoft Reflections helping out on Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs may indeed be an impressive prospect for when it releases next year but it is not all the handiwork of Ubisoft Montreal.
The French publisher/developer has revealed that their Newcastle-based studio Ubisoft Reflections is lending a helping hand on the project and their team has been expanded in order to do so.
Reflections' general manager Giselle Stewart said, "Reflections has been attentively watching the reaction to Watch Dogs at E3."
Stewart continued, "The studio is very excited to be working with Ubisoft Montreal on this new IP, and is currently expanding its Newcastle-based team developing for the title. We have openings available for talented Creative Directors, Senior Gameplay Programmers and experienced GUI Artists."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO