Ubisoft Reflections helping out on Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs may indeed be an impressive prospect for when it releases next year but it is not all the handiwork of Ubisoft Montreal.
The French publisher/developer has revealed that their Newcastle-based studio Ubisoft Reflections is lending a helping hand on the project and their team has been expanded in order to do so.
Reflections' general manager Giselle Stewart said, "Reflections has been attentively watching the reaction to Watch Dogs at E3."
Stewart continued, "The studio is very excited to be working with Ubisoft Montreal on this new IP, and is currently expanding its Newcastle-based team developing for the title. We have openings available for talented Creative Directors, Senior Gameplay Programmers and experienced GUI Artists."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer