Ubisoft Reflections helping out on Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs may indeed be an impressive prospect for when it releases next year but it is not all the handiwork of Ubisoft Montreal.
The French publisher/developer has revealed that their Newcastle-based studio Ubisoft Reflections is lending a helping hand on the project and their team has been expanded in order to do so.
Reflections' general manager Giselle Stewart said, "Reflections has been attentively watching the reaction to Watch Dogs at E3."
Stewart continued, "The studio is very excited to be working with Ubisoft Montreal on this new IP, and is currently expanding its Newcastle-based team developing for the title. We have openings available for talented Creative Directors, Senior Gameplay Programmers and experienced GUI Artists."
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game