Ubisoft Reflections helping out on Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs may indeed be an impressive prospect for when it releases next year but it is not all the handiwork of Ubisoft Montreal.
The French publisher/developer has revealed that their Newcastle-based studio Ubisoft Reflections is lending a helping hand on the project and their team has been expanded in order to do so.
Reflections' general manager Giselle Stewart said, "Reflections has been attentively watching the reaction to Watch Dogs at E3."
Stewart continued, "The studio is very excited to be working with Ubisoft Montreal on this new IP, and is currently expanding its Newcastle-based team developing for the title. We have openings available for talented Creative Directors, Senior Gameplay Programmers and experienced GUI Artists."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update