Ubisoft Reflections helping out on Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs may indeed be an impressive prospect for when it releases next year but it is not all the handiwork of Ubisoft Montreal.
The French publisher/developer has revealed that their Newcastle-based studio Ubisoft Reflections is lending a helping hand on the project and their team has been expanded in order to do so.
Reflections' general manager Giselle Stewart said, "Reflections has been attentively watching the reaction to Watch Dogs at E3."
Stewart continued, "The studio is very excited to be working with Ubisoft Montreal on this new IP, and is currently expanding its Newcastle-based team developing for the title. We have openings available for talented Creative Directors, Senior Gameplay Programmers and experienced GUI Artists."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One