CounterStrike: Global Offensive to arrive at the end of August
Valve has announced a final release date for their next title in the popular CounterStrike multiplayer series.
CounterStrike: Global Offensive is destined for PC and Mac on Steam as well as PS3 via PSN and the Xbox 360 via the Xbox Marketplace on August the 21st.
It is currently undergoing a rigorous beta test phase which features the new game modes being introduced in CS: GO as well as the existing modes that it has inherited from the original game.
The beta has already torpedoed any hope of the proposed cross-platform play that Valve had intended with the studio explaining that they felt they would want to update the PC and Mac versions too often for the multiplayer experience to be consistent across all platforms.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree