Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim should be here this month
Bethesda has given a release date for the first Skyrim expansion pack, Dawnguard, on the Xbox 360.
Dawnguard is a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with the PS3 and PC versions of the pack due 30 days after the 360 release.
Bethesda's Todd Howard, executive producer on the game said, "Tentatively it's coming on June 26."
Of course, he emphasised that the release date is dependent on there not being any problems on the development side of things. A beta for Dawnguard is currently running on Xbox Live.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One