Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim should be here this month
Bethesda has given a release date for the first Skyrim expansion pack, Dawnguard, on the Xbox 360.
Dawnguard is a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with the PS3 and PC versions of the pack due 30 days after the 360 release.
Bethesda's Todd Howard, executive producer on the game said, "Tentatively it's coming on June 26."
Of course, he emphasised that the release date is dependent on there not being any problems on the development side of things. A beta for Dawnguard is currently running on Xbox Live.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent