Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim should be here this month
Bethesda has given a release date for the first Skyrim expansion pack, Dawnguard, on the Xbox 360.
Dawnguard is a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with the PS3 and PC versions of the pack due 30 days after the 360 release.
Bethesda's Todd Howard, executive producer on the game said, "Tentatively it's coming on June 26."
Of course, he emphasised that the release date is dependent on there not being any problems on the development side of things. A beta for Dawnguard is currently running on Xbox Live.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year