Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim should be here this month
Bethesda has given a release date for the first Skyrim expansion pack, Dawnguard, on the Xbox 360.
Dawnguard is a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with the PS3 and PC versions of the pack due 30 days after the 360 release.
Bethesda's Todd Howard, executive producer on the game said, "Tentatively it's coming on June 26."
Of course, he emphasised that the release date is dependent on there not being any problems on the development side of things. A beta for Dawnguard is currently running on Xbox Live.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan