Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim should be here this month
Bethesda has given a release date for the first Skyrim expansion pack, Dawnguard, on the Xbox 360.
Dawnguard is a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 with the PS3 and PC versions of the pack due 30 days after the 360 release.
Bethesda's Todd Howard, executive producer on the game said, "Tentatively it's coming on June 26."
Of course, he emphasised that the release date is dependent on there not being any problems on the development side of things. A beta for Dawnguard is currently running on Xbox Live.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016