Question mark still hanging over The Last Guardian
Questions still remain surrounding the release of Team ICO's long delayed title The Last Guardian.
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has admitted that they are still working very hard on the game but they were experiencing technical difficulties which were setting the development back but it is still a PS3 game.
Yoshida explained, "When we have confidence in saying that, we will talk about it. But today, we are working through some engineering effort."
"The team is back in Tokyo is working hard," he added, "and there are some technical difficulties that the team is focused on right now. That's why we don't have an update."
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users