Question mark still hanging over The Last Guardian
Questions still remain surrounding the release of Team ICO's long delayed title The Last Guardian.
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has admitted that they are still working very hard on the game but they were experiencing technical difficulties which were setting the development back but it is still a PS3 game.
Yoshida explained, "When we have confidence in saying that, we will talk about it. But today, we are working through some engineering effort."
"The team is back in Tokyo is working hard," he added, "and there are some technical difficulties that the team is focused on right now. That's why we don't have an update."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes