Question mark still hanging over The Last Guardian
Questions still remain surrounding the release of Team ICO's long delayed title The Last Guardian.
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has admitted that they are still working very hard on the game but they were experiencing technical difficulties which were setting the development back but it is still a PS3 game.
Yoshida explained, "When we have confidence in saying that, we will talk about it. But today, we are working through some engineering effort."
"The team is back in Tokyo is working hard," he added, "and there are some technical difficulties that the team is focused on right now. That's why we don't have an update."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year