Question mark still hanging over The Last Guardian
Questions still remain surrounding the release of Team ICO's long delayed title The Last Guardian.
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has admitted that they are still working very hard on the game but they were experiencing technical difficulties which were setting the development back but it is still a PS3 game.
Yoshida explained, "When we have confidence in saying that, we will talk about it. But today, we are working through some engineering effort."
"The team is back in Tokyo is working hard," he added, "and there are some technical difficulties that the team is focused on right now. That's why we don't have an update."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though