Question mark still hanging over The Last Guardian
Questions still remain surrounding the release of Team ICO's long delayed title The Last Guardian.
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has admitted that they are still working very hard on the game but they were experiencing technical difficulties which were setting the development back but it is still a PS3 game.
Yoshida explained, "When we have confidence in saying that, we will talk about it. But today, we are working through some engineering effort."
"The team is back in Tokyo is working hard," he added, "and there are some technical difficulties that the team is focused on right now. That's why we don't have an update."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light