Movie stars confirmed for the Star Trek game voice cast
Namco Bandai has confirmed that Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto will be lending their voices to the video game.
The rest of the Enterprises bridge crew will be voiced by their cinematic stars including Simon Pegg as Scotty, John Cho as Sulu, Anton Yelchin as Chekov, Karl Urban as Doc McCoy and Zoe Saldana as Uhuru.
The game is being co-written by God Of War writer Marian Krawczyk and the film's writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzmann.
The Star Trek video game is in development at Digital Extremes for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is due for release some time in 2013.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title