Movie stars confirmed for the Star Trek game voice cast
Namco Bandai has confirmed that Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto will be lending their voices to the video game.
The rest of the Enterprises bridge crew will be voiced by their cinematic stars including Simon Pegg as Scotty, John Cho as Sulu, Anton Yelchin as Chekov, Karl Urban as Doc McCoy and Zoe Saldana as Uhuru.
The game is being co-written by God Of War writer Marian Krawczyk and the film's writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzmann.
The Star Trek video game is in development at Digital Extremes for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is due for release some time in 2013.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year