Movie stars confirmed for the Star Trek game voice cast
Namco Bandai has confirmed that Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto will be lending their voices to the video game.
The rest of the Enterprises bridge crew will be voiced by their cinematic stars including Simon Pegg as Scotty, John Cho as Sulu, Anton Yelchin as Chekov, Karl Urban as Doc McCoy and Zoe Saldana as Uhuru.
The game is being co-written by God Of War writer Marian Krawczyk and the film's writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzmann.
The Star Trek video game is in development at Digital Extremes for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is due for release some time in 2013.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell