Movie stars confirmed for the Star Trek game voice cast
Namco Bandai has confirmed that Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto will be lending their voices to the video game.
The rest of the Enterprises bridge crew will be voiced by their cinematic stars including Simon Pegg as Scotty, John Cho as Sulu, Anton Yelchin as Chekov, Karl Urban as Doc McCoy and Zoe Saldana as Uhuru.
The game is being co-written by God Of War writer Marian Krawczyk and the film's writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzmann.
The Star Trek video game is in development at Digital Extremes for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is due for release some time in 2013.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto