Movie stars confirmed for the Star Trek game voice cast
Namco Bandai has confirmed that Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto will be lending their voices to the video game.
The rest of the Enterprises bridge crew will be voiced by their cinematic stars including Simon Pegg as Scotty, John Cho as Sulu, Anton Yelchin as Chekov, Karl Urban as Doc McCoy and Zoe Saldana as Uhuru.
The game is being co-written by God Of War writer Marian Krawczyk and the film's writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzmann.
The Star Trek video game is in development at Digital Extremes for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is due for release some time in 2013.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today