LEGO comes over all GTA with LEGO City Undercover on Wii U
One of the most interesting Wii U exclusives is the new LEGO sandbox title that Warner Bros.
LEGO City Undercover is LEGO's equivalent of Grand Theft Auto although arguably the main story is more True Crime. It's a fully free-roaming crimefighting epic game with LEGO's typical sense of humour.
The game uses the Wii U pad as the ultimate multipurpose crimefighting tool. It can be used to call dispatch, scan for hidden criminals, choosing disguises and go undercover.
Portable tie-in is also in development for 3DS.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching