LEGO comes over all GTA with LEGO City Undercover on Wii U
One of the most interesting Wii U exclusives is the new LEGO sandbox title that Warner Bros.
LEGO City Undercover is LEGO's equivalent of Grand Theft Auto although arguably the main story is more True Crime. It's a fully free-roaming crimefighting epic game with LEGO's typical sense of humour.
The game uses the Wii U pad as the ultimate multipurpose crimefighting tool. It can be used to call dispatch, scan for hidden criminals, choosing disguises and go undercover.
Portable tie-in is also in development for 3DS.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer