New Mario Bros 2 on 3DS revealed and dated
Nintendo is really going for it with the New Super Mario Bros series with two titles being revealed at E3 this year.
The first was the big Wii U title but the second will be Mario's second platforming venture into 3D.
New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS was not only unveiled but it was also given a concrete release date in the US at least. The game will also feature a heavy emphasis on the Mario's coin collecting exploits.
New Super Mario Bros 2 will receive its US release on Aug 19th only on the 3DS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3