New Mario Bros 2 on 3DS revealed and dated
Nintendo is really going for it with the New Super Mario Bros series with two titles being revealed at E3 this year.
The first was the big Wii U title but the second will be Mario's second platforming venture into 3D.
New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS was not only unveiled but it was also given a concrete release date in the US at least. The game will also feature a heavy emphasis on the Mario's coin collecting exploits.
New Super Mario Bros 2 will receive its US release on Aug 19th only on the 3DS.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update