Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition demoed for the Wii U
The Armoured Edition of Batman: Arkham City has been detailed for the Wii U bringing fresh way to experience the award-winning comic book licensed title.
The Wii U controller adds new dimensions of gameplay placing all of Batman's arsenal at the the player's fingertips. It can also be used to create explosive traps and detonate them individually or all at once.
Batman's new armour also has a new BAT mode that stores up kinetic energy. This cam be released during fights allowing batman to become more devastating in combat.
The have also confirmed that the Armoured Edition will additional content so those who've already played Batman: Arkham City on the Xbox 360, PS3 or PC will still have a reason to pick it up and give it a shot.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave