Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition demoed for the Wii U
The Armoured Edition of Batman: Arkham City has been detailed for the Wii U bringing fresh way to experience the award-winning comic book licensed title.
The Wii U controller adds new dimensions of gameplay placing all of Batman's arsenal at the the player's fingertips. It can also be used to create explosive traps and detonate them individually or all at once.
Batman's new armour also has a new BAT mode that stores up kinetic energy. This cam be released during fights allowing batman to become more devastating in combat.
The have also confirmed that the Armoured Edition will additional content so those who've already played Batman: Arkham City on the Xbox 360, PS3 or PC will still have a reason to pick it up and give it a shot.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network