Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition demoed for the Wii U
The Armoured Edition of Batman: Arkham City has been detailed for the Wii U bringing fresh way to experience the award-winning comic book licensed title.
The Wii U controller adds new dimensions of gameplay placing all of Batman's arsenal at the the player's fingertips. It can also be used to create explosive traps and detonate them individually or all at once.
Batman's new armour also has a new BAT mode that stores up kinetic energy. This cam be released during fights allowing batman to become more devastating in combat.
The have also confirmed that the Armoured Edition will additional content so those who've already played Batman: Arkham City on the Xbox 360, PS3 or PC will still have a reason to pick it up and give it a shot.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey