Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition demoed for the Wii U
The Armoured Edition of Batman: Arkham City has been detailed for the Wii U bringing fresh way to experience the award-winning comic book licensed title.
The Wii U controller adds new dimensions of gameplay placing all of Batman's arsenal at the the player's fingertips. It can also be used to create explosive traps and detonate them individually or all at once.
Batman's new armour also has a new BAT mode that stores up kinetic energy. This cam be released during fights allowing batman to become more devastating in combat.
The have also confirmed that the Armoured Edition will additional content so those who've already played Batman: Arkham City on the Xbox 360, PS3 or PC will still have a reason to pick it up and give it a shot.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side