Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition demoed for the Wii U
The Armoured Edition of Batman: Arkham City has been detailed for the Wii U bringing fresh way to experience the award-winning comic book licensed title.
The Wii U controller adds new dimensions of gameplay placing all of Batman's arsenal at the the player's fingertips. It can also be used to create explosive traps and detonate them individually or all at once.
Batman's new armour also has a new BAT mode that stores up kinetic energy. This cam be released during fights allowing batman to become more devastating in combat.
The have also confirmed that the Armoured Edition will additional content so those who've already played Batman: Arkham City on the Xbox 360, PS3 or PC will still have a reason to pick it up and give it a shot.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update