Nintendo reveals the Miiverse their new online social space for the Wii U
Nintendo has revealed the next evolution in the world of Miis which will arrive with the Wii U.
The Miiverse will the Wii U's main place for social interactions taking Miis to the next level.
The Miiverse is a fully connected experience allowing to share information communicate with text, hand-drawn and game screenshots and see what's trending.
The Miiverse is browser-based technology and it will eventually be available to access through 3DS, PC and possibly other mobile devices too.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer