Nintendo reveals the Miiverse their new online social space for the Wii U
Nintendo has revealed the next evolution in the world of Miis which will arrive with the Wii U.
The Miiverse will the Wii U's main place for social interactions taking Miis to the next level.
The Miiverse is a fully connected experience allowing to share information communicate with text, hand-drawn and game screenshots and see what's trending.
The Miiverse is browser-based technology and it will eventually be available to access through 3DS, PC and possibly other mobile devices too.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage