Nintendo reveals the Miiverse their new online social space for the Wii U
Nintendo has revealed the next evolution in the world of Miis which will arrive with the Wii U.
The Miiverse will the Wii U's main place for social interactions taking Miis to the next level.
The Miiverse is a fully connected experience allowing to share information communicate with text, hand-drawn and game screenshots and see what's trending.
The Miiverse is browser-based technology and it will eventually be available to access through 3DS, PC and possibly other mobile devices too.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today