Nintendo reveals the Miiverse their new online social space for the Wii U
Nintendo has revealed the next evolution in the world of Miis which will arrive with the Wii U.
The Miiverse will the Wii U's main place for social interactions taking Miis to the next level.
The Miiverse is a fully connected experience allowing to share information communicate with text, hand-drawn and game screenshots and see what's trending.
The Miiverse is browser-based technology and it will eventually be available to access through 3DS, PC and possibly other mobile devices too.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like