Nintendo reveals the Miiverse their new online social space for the Wii U
Nintendo has revealed the next evolution in the world of Miis which will arrive with the Wii U.
The Miiverse will the Wii U's main place for social interactions taking Miis to the next level.
The Miiverse is a fully connected experience allowing to share information communicate with text, hand-drawn and game screenshots and see what's trending.
The Miiverse is browser-based technology and it will eventually be available to access through 3DS, PC and possibly other mobile devices too.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3