Pikmin 3 revealed on Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto took his time on the stage at the Nintendo E3 press conference to reveal the long-awaited Pikmin 3.
Pikmin 3 will take full advantage of the Wii U's HD resolution and players will now finally be able to see the individual Pikmin properly solving the camera conundrum experienced when creating the original GameCube game.
There are two different control systems. Basic controls use the Wiimote and Nunchuck but the Wii U pad offers a more in-depth control system.
As well as showin the overall map helping provide a deeper strategy experience, the Wii U pad can be used to fully control the game allowing more leaders and deeper tactics.
As with most things to do with the Wii U there's no hint of a release window as yet but as soon as there is one we'll have it for you.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year