Pikmin 3 revealed on Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto took his time on the stage at the Nintendo E3 press conference to reveal the long-awaited Pikmin 3.
Pikmin 3 will take full advantage of the Wii U's HD resolution and players will now finally be able to see the individual Pikmin properly solving the camera conundrum experienced when creating the original GameCube game.
There are two different control systems. Basic controls use the Wiimote and Nunchuck but the Wii U pad offers a more in-depth control system.
As well as showin the overall map helping provide a deeper strategy experience, the Wii U pad can be used to fully control the game allowing more leaders and deeper tactics.
As with most things to do with the Wii U there's no hint of a release window as yet but as soon as there is one we'll have it for you.
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2