Pikmin 3 revealed on Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto took his time on the stage at the Nintendo E3 press conference to reveal the long-awaited Pikmin 3.
Pikmin 3 will take full advantage of the Wii U's HD resolution and players will now finally be able to see the individual Pikmin properly solving the camera conundrum experienced when creating the original GameCube game.
There are two different control systems. Basic controls use the Wiimote and Nunchuck but the Wii U pad offers a more in-depth control system.
As well as showin the overall map helping provide a deeper strategy experience, the Wii U pad can be used to fully control the game allowing more leaders and deeper tactics.
As with most things to do with the Wii U there's no hint of a release window as yet but as soon as there is one we'll have it for you.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015