Pikmin 3 revealed on Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto took his time on the stage at the Nintendo E3 press conference to reveal the long-awaited Pikmin 3.
Pikmin 3 will take full advantage of the Wii U's HD resolution and players will now finally be able to see the individual Pikmin properly solving the camera conundrum experienced when creating the original GameCube game.
There are two different control systems. Basic controls use the Wiimote and Nunchuck but the Wii U pad offers a more in-depth control system.
As well as showin the overall map helping provide a deeper strategy experience, the Wii U pad can be used to fully control the game allowing more leaders and deeper tactics.
As with most things to do with the Wii U there's no hint of a release window as yet but as soon as there is one we'll have it for you.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3