Pikmin 3 revealed on Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto took his time on the stage at the Nintendo E3 press conference to reveal the long-awaited Pikmin 3.
Pikmin 3 will take full advantage of the Wii U's HD resolution and players will now finally be able to see the individual Pikmin properly solving the camera conundrum experienced when creating the original GameCube game.
There are two different control systems. Basic controls use the Wiimote and Nunchuck but the Wii U pad offers a more in-depth control system.
As well as showin the overall map helping provide a deeper strategy experience, the Wii U pad can be used to fully control the game allowing more leaders and deeper tactics.
As with most things to do with the Wii U there's no hint of a release window as yet but as soon as there is one we'll have it for you.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO