Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
Konami has revealed some impressive download numbers for Hideo Kojima's cryptic playable teaser, called PT, for his new Silent Hill game.
Kojima-san himself took to the stage during Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference to reveal that PT had been downloaded just over 1 million times on the PS4 PlayStation Store since it was announced at Gamescom in mid August.
Upon completing the creepy first-person PT players would get presented with a teaser for the new game which is called Silent Hills and will feature The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes