Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
Konami has revealed some impressive download numbers for Hideo Kojima's cryptic playable teaser, called PT, for his new Silent Hill game.
Kojima-san himself took to the stage during Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference to reveal that PT had been downloaded just over 1 million times on the PS4 PlayStation Store since it was announced at Gamescom in mid August.
Upon completing the creepy first-person PT players would get presented with a teaser for the new game which is called Silent Hills and will feature The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage