Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
Konami has revealed some impressive download numbers for Hideo Kojima's cryptic playable teaser, called PT, for his new Silent Hill game.
Kojima-san himself took to the stage during Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference to reveal that PT had been downloaded just over 1 million times on the PS4 PlayStation Store since it was announced at Gamescom in mid August.
Upon completing the creepy first-person PT players would get presented with a teaser for the new game which is called Silent Hills and will feature The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side