Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
Konami has revealed some impressive download numbers for Hideo Kojima's cryptic playable teaser, called PT, for his new Silent Hill game.
Kojima-san himself took to the stage during Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference to reveal that PT had been downloaded just over 1 million times on the PS4 PlayStation Store since it was announced at Gamescom in mid August.
Upon completing the creepy first-person PT players would get presented with a teaser for the new game which is called Silent Hills and will feature The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week