The Last Of Us gets its public gameplay debut at E3
Naughty Dog's new post-apocalyptic adventure Last Of Us received its first gameplay showing to round off Sony's E3 press conference.
It features the studio's trademark experience and looked like a cross between Uncharted and Ninja Theory's Enslaved and, as we've come to expect from Naughty Dog, it is also visually stunning.
The demo featured a fight between the game's main characters (the man and the girl featured in the teaser video) taking on a gang of armed raiders and also hinted at the game's survival elements with the hero using stealth and surprise to make up for limited ammunition.
Sadly, other than the first peek at the gameplay for Last Of Us, no more information was announced so those looking for a release window will have to wait just that little bit longer.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update