The Last Of Us gets its public gameplay debut at E3
Naughty Dog's new post-apocalyptic adventure Last Of Us received its first gameplay showing to round off Sony's E3 press conference.
It features the studio's trademark experience and looked like a cross between Uncharted and Ninja Theory's Enslaved and, as we've come to expect from Naughty Dog, it is also visually stunning.
The demo featured a fight between the game's main characters (the man and the girl featured in the teaser video) taking on a gang of armed raiders and also hinted at the game's survival elements with the hero using stealth and surprise to make up for limited ammunition.
Sadly, other than the first peek at the gameplay for Last Of Us, no more information was announced so those looking for a release window will have to wait just that little bit longer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3