The Last Of Us gets its public gameplay debut at E3
Naughty Dog's new post-apocalyptic adventure Last Of Us received its first gameplay showing to round off Sony's E3 press conference.
It features the studio's trademark experience and looked like a cross between Uncharted and Ninja Theory's Enslaved and, as we've come to expect from Naughty Dog, it is also visually stunning.
The demo featured a fight between the game's main characters (the man and the girl featured in the teaser video) taking on a gang of armed raiders and also hinted at the game's survival elements with the hero using stealth and surprise to make up for limited ammunition.
Sadly, other than the first peek at the gameplay for Last Of Us, no more information was announced so those looking for a release window will have to wait just that little bit longer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year