The Last Of Us gets its public gameplay debut at E3
Naughty Dog's new post-apocalyptic adventure Last Of Us received its first gameplay showing to round off Sony's E3 press conference.
It features the studio's trademark experience and looked like a cross between Uncharted and Ninja Theory's Enslaved and, as we've come to expect from Naughty Dog, it is also visually stunning.
The demo featured a fight between the game's main characters (the man and the girl featured in the teaser video) taking on a gang of armed raiders and also hinted at the game's survival elements with the hero using stealth and surprise to make up for limited ammunition.
Sadly, other than the first peek at the gameplay for Last Of Us, no more information was announced so those looking for a release window will have to wait just that little bit longer.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title