The Last Of Us gets its public gameplay debut at E3
Naughty Dog's new post-apocalyptic adventure Last Of Us received its first gameplay showing to round off Sony's E3 press conference.
It features the studio's trademark experience and looked like a cross between Uncharted and Ninja Theory's Enslaved and, as we've come to expect from Naughty Dog, it is also visually stunning.
The demo featured a fight between the game's main characters (the man and the girl featured in the teaser video) taking on a gang of armed raiders and also hinted at the game's survival elements with the hero using stealth and surprise to make up for limited ammunition.
Sadly, other than the first peek at the gameplay for Last Of Us, no more information was announced so those looking for a release window will have to wait just that little bit longer.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch