Call Of Duty heading to PS Vita in the shape of Black Ops: Declassified
Sony has named the Call Of Duty title that will be coming to the PS Vita later this year and sadly, it won't be a full version of Black Ops 2.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is a PS Vita exclusive title that will bring the Call Of Duty series on to Sony's new HD handheld.
Not much more has been revealed other than the logo for the game at this point but more information is promised very soon.
It is a bit of a disappointment that it is not a Cross-Play enabled version of Black Ops 2 but it is not unexpected given that the Vita was only released in February in the West.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year