Call Of Duty heading to PS Vita in the shape of Black Ops: Declassified
Sony has named the Call Of Duty title that will be coming to the PS Vita later this year and sadly, it won't be a full version of Black Ops 2.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is a PS Vita exclusive title that will bring the Call Of Duty series on to Sony's new HD handheld.
Not much more has been revealed other than the logo for the game at this point but more information is promised very soon.
It is a bit of a disappointment that it is not a Cross-Play enabled version of Black Ops 2 but it is not unexpected given that the Vita was only released in February in the West.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release