Call Of Duty heading to PS Vita in the shape of Black Ops: Declassified
Sony has named the Call Of Duty title that will be coming to the PS Vita later this year and sadly, it won't be a full version of Black Ops 2.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is a PS Vita exclusive title that will bring the Call Of Duty series on to Sony's new HD handheld.
Not much more has been revealed other than the logo for the game at this point but more information is promised very soon.
It is a bit of a disappointment that it is not a Cross-Play enabled version of Black Ops 2 but it is not unexpected given that the Vita was only released in February in the West.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer