Call Of Duty heading to PS Vita in the shape of Black Ops: Declassified
Sony has named the Call Of Duty title that will be coming to the PS Vita later this year and sadly, it won't be a full version of Black Ops 2.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is a PS Vita exclusive title that will bring the Call Of Duty series on to Sony's new HD handheld.
Not much more has been revealed other than the logo for the game at this point but more information is promised very soon.
It is a bit of a disappointment that it is not a Cross-Play enabled version of Black Ops 2 but it is not unexpected given that the Vita was only released in February in the West.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon