Call Of Duty heading to PS Vita in the shape of Black Ops: Declassified
Sony has named the Call Of Duty title that will be coming to the PS Vita later this year and sadly, it won't be a full version of Black Ops 2.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is a PS Vita exclusive title that will bring the Call Of Duty series on to Sony's new HD handheld.
Not much more has been revealed other than the logo for the game at this point but more information is promised very soon.
It is a bit of a disappointment that it is not a Cross-Play enabled version of Black Ops 2 but it is not unexpected given that the Vita was only released in February in the West.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto