Ubisoft surprises with Far Cry 3 co-op demo on Sony's E3 stage
Far Cry 3 was a busy title at this year's E3 popping up at both Ubisoft's and Sony's press conferences this year.
While the single-player demo at the Ubisoft press conference was fairly expected what Ubisoft chose to show at the Sony conference was a bit more of a nice surprise.
As well as featuring a single player campaign, Far Cry 3 will also feature a four-player co-op campaign separate to the main story.
On stage at the Sony show the Ubisoft team were on hand to show a four-man team taking a securing a bridge in one of the game's scenarios in what was a fast and fluid combat experience which was every bit a match to the single player footage from earlier in the day.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015