God Of War Ascension heading for a March release
Sony has announced a release date for their newly-revealed God Of War prequel, God Of War Ascension.
The game was revealed earlier this year and it will be the first game in the series to feature multiplayer gameplay alongside its gory single player experience.
Ascension will tell some of the story of Kratos back when he was just the mortal Ghost of Sparta and not the all-conquering god-slayer that we have come to know him as.
God Of War Ascension will be out on the PS3 on March the 12th of next year.
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF