God Of War Ascension heading for a March release
Sony has announced a release date for their newly-revealed God Of War prequel, God Of War Ascension.
The game was revealed earlier this year and it will be the first game in the series to feature multiplayer gameplay alongside its gory single player experience.
Ascension will tell some of the story of Kratos back when he was just the mortal Ghost of Sparta and not the all-conquering god-slayer that we have come to know him as.
God Of War Ascension will be out on the PS3 on March the 12th of next year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter