God Of War Ascension heading for a March release
Sony has announced a release date for their newly-revealed God Of War prequel, God Of War Ascension.
The game was revealed earlier this year and it will be the first game in the series to feature multiplayer gameplay alongside its gory single player experience.
Ascension will tell some of the story of Kratos back when he was just the mortal Ghost of Sparta and not the all-conquering god-slayer that we have come to know him as.
God Of War Ascension will be out on the PS3 on March the 12th of next year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto