God Of War Ascension heading for a March release
Sony has announced a release date for their newly-revealed God Of War prequel, God Of War Ascension.
The game was revealed earlier this year and it will be the first game in the series to feature multiplayer gameplay alongside its gory single player experience.
Ascension will tell some of the story of Kratos back when he was just the mortal Ghost of Sparta and not the all-conquering god-slayer that we have come to know him as.
God Of War Ascension will be out on the PS3 on March the 12th of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3