200 titles headed to PSN over the next year
Sony's Jack Tretton has promised a great many improvements to the PS3's online services over the next 12 months.
The main thrust of this will be the release of over 200 games on PlayStation Network during the next year.
PlayStation Plus will also improve offering PS3 gamers access to what Sony calls an instant library of titles available to download and play as long as they have an active Plus subscription by boosting the volume of titles available via the service.
Tretton also revealed that the will soon be making PS One titles available to download on the PS Vita allowing players to access their titles via download rather than having to play them via Remote Play.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3