200 titles headed to PSN over the next year
Sony's Jack Tretton has promised a great many improvements to the PS3's online services over the next 12 months.
The main thrust of this will be the release of over 200 games on PlayStation Network during the next year.
PlayStation Plus will also improve offering PS3 gamers access to what Sony calls an instant library of titles available to download and play as long as they have an active Plus subscription by boosting the volume of titles available via the service.
Tretton also revealed that the will soon be making PS One titles available to download on the PS Vita allowing players to access their titles via download rather than having to play them via Remote Play.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release