200 titles headed to PSN over the next year
Sony's Jack Tretton has promised a great many improvements to the PS3's online services over the next 12 months.
The main thrust of this will be the release of over 200 games on PlayStation Network during the next year.
PlayStation Plus will also improve offering PS3 gamers access to what Sony calls an instant library of titles available to download and play as long as they have an active Plus subscription by boosting the volume of titles available via the service.
Tretton also revealed that the will soon be making PS One titles available to download on the PS Vita allowing players to access their titles via download rather than having to play them via Remote Play.
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2
- YouTube preparing to launch a game and eSports streaming service