200 titles headed to PSN over the next year
Sony's Jack Tretton has promised a great many improvements to the PS3's online services over the next 12 months.
The main thrust of this will be the release of over 200 games on PlayStation Network during the next year.
PlayStation Plus will also improve offering PS3 gamers access to what Sony calls an instant library of titles available to download and play as long as they have an active Plus subscription by boosting the volume of titles available via the service.
Tretton also revealed that the will soon be making PS One titles available to download on the PS Vita allowing players to access their titles via download rather than having to play them via Remote Play.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year