Wii U gets en exclusive survival horror ZombiU
Using an interesting CGI trailer featuring a bizarre acoustic cover of God Save The Queen, Ubisoft revealed ZombiU, their Wii U exclusive survival horror title set in London, at this year's E3.
It would be reasonable to assume that ZombiU is one if the games that Nintendo will hope cement the Wii U's core credentials early on and as a result Ubisoft has seemingly been putting in a lot of effort on the title to do just that.
The game uses the Wii U controller to try and make the survival horror experience as tense and immersive as possible. As well as holding access to all the useful maps and items a player will need in the form of what they are calling The Bug Out Bag, ZombiU will also use the camera, touchscreen and gyrosope in the Wii U controller to make the player interact with the game in a much more tactile way.
Guillaume Brunier the games producer said, "ZombiU is a dark and daunting game that gamers will love to play again and again. ZombiU takes advantage of the Wii Us one of a kind capabilities and will be a launch title that every gamer will want to sink their teeth into."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like