Wii U gets en exclusive survival horror ZombiU
Using an interesting CGI trailer featuring a bizarre acoustic cover of God Save The Queen, Ubisoft revealed ZombiU, their Wii U exclusive survival horror title set in London, at this year's E3.
It would be reasonable to assume that ZombiU is one if the games that Nintendo will hope cement the Wii U's core credentials early on and as a result Ubisoft has seemingly been putting in a lot of effort on the title to do just that.
The game uses the Wii U controller to try and make the survival horror experience as tense and immersive as possible. As well as holding access to all the useful maps and items a player will need in the form of what they are calling The Bug Out Bag, ZombiU will also use the camera, touchscreen and gyrosope in the Wii U controller to make the player interact with the game in a much more tactile way.
Guillaume Brunier the games producer said, "ZombiU is a dark and daunting game that gamers will love to play again and again. ZombiU takes advantage of the Wii Us one of a kind capabilities and will be a launch title that every gamer will want to sink their teeth into."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree