Wii U gets en exclusive survival horror ZombiU
Using an interesting CGI trailer featuring a bizarre acoustic cover of God Save The Queen, Ubisoft revealed ZombiU, their Wii U exclusive survival horror title set in London, at this year's E3.
It would be reasonable to assume that ZombiU is one if the games that Nintendo will hope cement the Wii U's core credentials early on and as a result Ubisoft has seemingly been putting in a lot of effort on the title to do just that.
The game uses the Wii U controller to try and make the survival horror experience as tense and immersive as possible. As well as holding access to all the useful maps and items a player will need in the form of what they are calling The Bug Out Bag, ZombiU will also use the camera, touchscreen and gyrosope in the Wii U controller to make the player interact with the game in a much more tactile way.
Guillaume Brunier the games producer said, "ZombiU is a dark and daunting game that gamers will love to play again and again. ZombiU takes advantage of the Wii Us one of a kind capabilities and will be a launch title that every gamer will want to sink their teeth into."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update