Rayman Legends unveiled for Wii U
Rayman will be coming to the Wii U in the follow-up to the critically acclaimed and generally awesome Rayman Origins.
Rayman Legends will make full use of the new Wii U pad and support the Wii U's much -vaunted full five-player asynchronous gameplay using four Wii Remotes.
Ubisoft too the opportunity to demo this feature at E3 with the players with WiI remotes playing a more traditional role as expected from a Rayman game and the player with the Wii U pad using the touchscreen to assist the other four players Wii U pad uses for Rayman.
Legends promises a range of co-op options taking full advantage of the expanded control options that the Wii U has available to it.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent