Rayman Legends unveiled for Wii U
Rayman will be coming to the Wii U in the follow-up to the critically acclaimed and generally awesome Rayman Origins.
Rayman Legends will make full use of the new Wii U pad and support the Wii U's much -vaunted full five-player asynchronous gameplay using four Wii Remotes.
Ubisoft too the opportunity to demo this feature at E3 with the players with WiI remotes playing a more traditional role as expected from a Rayman game and the player with the Wii U pad using the touchscreen to assist the other four players Wii U pad uses for Rayman.
Legends promises a range of co-op options taking full advantage of the expanded control options that the Wii U has available to it.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One