Rayman Legends unveiled for Wii U
Rayman will be coming to the Wii U in the follow-up to the critically acclaimed and generally awesome Rayman Origins.
Rayman Legends will make full use of the new Wii U pad and support the Wii U's much -vaunted full five-player asynchronous gameplay using four Wii Remotes.
Ubisoft too the opportunity to demo this feature at E3 with the players with WiI remotes playing a more traditional role as expected from a Rayman game and the player with the Wii U pad using the touchscreen to assist the other four players Wii U pad uses for Rayman.
Legends promises a range of co-op options taking full advantage of the expanded control options that the Wii U has available to it.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015