Rayman Legends unveiled for Wii U
Rayman will be coming to the Wii U in the follow-up to the critically acclaimed and generally awesome Rayman Origins.
Rayman Legends will make full use of the new Wii U pad and support the Wii U's much -vaunted full five-player asynchronous gameplay using four Wii Remotes.
Ubisoft too the opportunity to demo this feature at E3 with the players with WiI remotes playing a more traditional role as expected from a Rayman game and the player with the Wii U pad using the touchscreen to assist the other four players Wii U pad uses for Rayman.
Legends promises a range of co-op options taking full advantage of the expanded control options that the Wii U has available to it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year