Rayman Legends unveiled for Wii U
Rayman will be coming to the Wii U in the follow-up to the critically acclaimed and generally awesome Rayman Origins.
Rayman Legends will make full use of the new Wii U pad and support the Wii U's much -vaunted full five-player asynchronous gameplay using four Wii Remotes.
Ubisoft too the opportunity to demo this feature at E3 with the players with WiI remotes playing a more traditional role as expected from a Rayman game and the player with the Wii U pad using the touchscreen to assist the other four players Wii U pad uses for Rayman.
Legends promises a range of co-op options taking full advantage of the expanded control options that the Wii U has available to it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon