Splinter Cell: Blacklist peeks its head out of the shadows
Ubisoft snuck in another rather large reveal at this year's E3 with the return of Sam Fisher in the next Splinter Cell.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is to be the biggest title in the series so far. It will also see the expanded return of the co-op gameplay first featured in Conviction.
The story sees a new agency formed with Sam Fisher in charge in the wake of a government purge which sees agencies like Third Echelon blacklisted and shut down.
The biggest news is that Michael Ironside's gravelly tones will not feature as the voice of Sam Fisher. Taking on the role is the star of the FLash Gordon TV show, Eric Johnson.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine