Splinter Cell: Blacklist peeks its head out of the shadows
Ubisoft snuck in another rather large reveal at this year's E3 with the return of Sam Fisher in the next Splinter Cell.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is to be the biggest title in the series so far. It will also see the expanded return of the co-op gameplay first featured in Conviction.
The story sees a new agency formed with Sam Fisher in charge in the wake of a government purge which sees agencies like Third Echelon blacklisted and shut down.
The biggest news is that Michael Ironside's gravelly tones will not feature as the voice of Sam Fisher. Taking on the role is the star of the FLash Gordon TV show, Eric Johnson.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3