Splinter Cell: Blacklist peeks its head out of the shadows
Ubisoft snuck in another rather large reveal at this year's E3 with the return of Sam Fisher in the next Splinter Cell.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is to be the biggest title in the series so far. It will also see the expanded return of the co-op gameplay first featured in Conviction.
The story sees a new agency formed with Sam Fisher in charge in the wake of a government purge which sees agencies like Third Echelon blacklisted and shut down.
The biggest news is that Michael Ironside's gravelly tones will not feature as the voice of Sam Fisher. Taking on the role is the star of the FLash Gordon TV show, Eric Johnson.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season