Splinter Cell: Blacklist peeks its head out of the shadows
Ubisoft snuck in another rather large reveal at this year's E3 with the return of Sam Fisher in the next Splinter Cell.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is to be the biggest title in the series so far. It will also see the expanded return of the co-op gameplay first featured in Conviction.
The story sees a new agency formed with Sam Fisher in charge in the wake of a government purge which sees agencies like Third Echelon blacklisted and shut down.
The biggest news is that Michael Ironside's gravelly tones will not feature as the voice of Sam Fisher. Taking on the role is the star of the FLash Gordon TV show, Eric Johnson.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though