Splinter Cell: Blacklist peeks its head out of the shadows
Ubisoft snuck in another rather large reveal at this year's E3 with the return of Sam Fisher in the next Splinter Cell.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is to be the biggest title in the series so far. It will also see the expanded return of the co-op gameplay first featured in Conviction.
The story sees a new agency formed with Sam Fisher in charge in the wake of a government purge which sees agencies like Third Echelon blacklisted and shut down.
The biggest news is that Michael Ironside's gravelly tones will not feature as the voice of Sam Fisher. Taking on the role is the star of the FLash Gordon TV show, Eric Johnson.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015