Just Dance 4 returns to boogie for another year
Unsurprisingly Just Dance will be back again this year and it will also be appearing on the Wii U to boot.
Just Dance 4 will feature 40 brand new tracks and more improvements and enhancements than you can shake a stick at.
These include the revamped six-round Battle Mode, unlockable alternative dance routines with faster pacing and crazier dance moves and and expanded Just Sweat mode helping you to get fit with more sessions, personalised programmes and a calorie counter to boot.
The Wii U will get exclusive features including the new Puppet Master five-player multiplayer mode allowing the person with the Wii U tablet controller to keep the other players on their toes by switching the routines they are following around in real time.
Those picking up Just Dance 4 for the Wii U will also get the added bonuses of choreography and playlist creation via the touchscreen controls.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date