Just Dance 4 returns to boogie for another year
Unsurprisingly Just Dance will be back again this year and it will also be appearing on the Wii U to boot.
Just Dance 4 will feature 40 brand new tracks and more improvements and enhancements than you can shake a stick at.
These include the revamped six-round Battle Mode, unlockable alternative dance routines with faster pacing and crazier dance moves and and expanded Just Sweat mode helping you to get fit with more sessions, personalised programmes and a calorie counter to boot.
The Wii U will get exclusive features including the new Puppet Master five-player multiplayer mode allowing the person with the Wii U tablet controller to keep the other players on their toes by switching the routines they are following around in real time.
Those picking up Just Dance 4 for the Wii U will also get the added bonuses of choreography and playlist creation via the touchscreen controls.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though