Just Dance 4 returns to boogie for another year
Unsurprisingly Just Dance will be back again this year and it will also be appearing on the Wii U to boot.
Just Dance 4 will feature 40 brand new tracks and more improvements and enhancements than you can shake a stick at.
These include the revamped six-round Battle Mode, unlockable alternative dance routines with faster pacing and crazier dance moves and and expanded Just Sweat mode helping you to get fit with more sessions, personalised programmes and a calorie counter to boot.
The Wii U will get exclusive features including the new Puppet Master five-player multiplayer mode allowing the person with the Wii U tablet controller to keep the other players on their toes by switching the routines they are following around in real time.
Those picking up Just Dance 4 for the Wii U will also get the added bonuses of choreography and playlist creation via the touchscreen controls.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3