Criterion returns to the Need For Speed series with Most Wanted
Criterion has revealed their latest effort in the Need For Speed series and this time they've gone for a remake.
The British racing studio has take a look back at their favourite entries in the series and decided they'd try their hands at remaking Most Wanted. In the spirit of this they have created a massive open world to race across with no rules except the requirement to cross the finish line first to receive bragging rights.
Most Wanted will also feature the next generation of Criterion's Autolog tech allowing racers to compete with each other more than ever before.
Matt Webster, executive producer at Criterion Games said,"Criterion is shaking up the franchise with Need for Speed Most Wanted. This is Most Wanted for a new generation of players. We've brought everything we know about racing, chasing and exploration and smashed them together in a highly connected open world automotive experience. Whether driving solo or racing with friends in our amazing new multiplayer experience, Autolog fires up competition out of everything as players compete to be most wanted amongst their friends."
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October 30th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May