Criterion returns to the Need For Speed series with Most Wanted
Criterion has revealed their latest effort in the Need For Speed series and this time they've gone for a remake.
The British racing studio has take a look back at their favourite entries in the series and decided they'd try their hands at remaking Most Wanted. In the spirit of this they have created a massive open world to race across with no rules except the requirement to cross the finish line first to receive bragging rights.
Most Wanted will also feature the next generation of Criterion's Autolog tech allowing racers to compete with each other more than ever before.
Matt Webster, executive producer at Criterion Games said,"Criterion is shaking up the franchise with Need for Speed Most Wanted. This is Most Wanted for a new generation of players. We've brought everything we know about racing, chasing and exploration and smashed them together in a highly connected open world automotive experience. Whether driving solo or racing with friends in our amazing new multiplayer experience, Autolog fires up competition out of everything as players compete to be most wanted amongst their friends."
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October 30th.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access