Medal Of Honor Warfighter details strike target
EA has revealed more details of their own military shooter entry for 2012, Medal of honor Warfighter.
As well as showing off a Tier One assault on a pirate enclave in Somalia demonstrating what Danger Close have managed to achieve with the Frostbite 2 engine they revealed new details of the multiplayer.
In relation to the demo, they also confirmed that every mission in the single player mode of Medal Of Honor Warfighter would take place in a real life warzone spreading beyond the confines of Afghanistan from the first game.
The multiplayer will give Medal Of Honor fans the chance to join the ranks of one of 12 Tier One organisations from 10 countries including the likes of the US Navy SEALS, Polish GROM, British SAS and Russian Spetznaz commando groups.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold