Medal Of Honor Warfighter details strike target
EA has revealed more details of their own military shooter entry for 2012, Medal of honor Warfighter.
As well as showing off a Tier One assault on a pirate enclave in Somalia demonstrating what Danger Close have managed to achieve with the Frostbite 2 engine they revealed new details of the multiplayer.
In relation to the demo, they also confirmed that every mission in the single player mode of Medal Of Honor Warfighter would take place in a real life warzone spreading beyond the confines of Afghanistan from the first game.
The multiplayer will give Medal Of Honor fans the chance to join the ranks of one of 12 Tier One organisations from 10 countries including the likes of the US Navy SEALS, Polish GROM, British SAS and Russian Spetznaz commando groups.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO