Medal Of Honor Warfighter details strike target
EA has revealed more details of their own military shooter entry for 2012, Medal of honor Warfighter.
As well as showing off a Tier One assault on a pirate enclave in Somalia demonstrating what Danger Close have managed to achieve with the Frostbite 2 engine they revealed new details of the multiplayer.
In relation to the demo, they also confirmed that every mission in the single player mode of Medal Of Honor Warfighter would take place in a real life warzone spreading beyond the confines of Afghanistan from the first game.
The multiplayer will give Medal Of Honor fans the chance to join the ranks of one of 12 Tier One organisations from 10 countries including the likes of the US Navy SEALS, Polish GROM, British SAS and Russian Spetznaz commando groups.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3