Medal Of Honor Warfighter details strike target
EA has revealed more details of their own military shooter entry for 2012, Medal of honor Warfighter.
As well as showing off a Tier One assault on a pirate enclave in Somalia demonstrating what Danger Close have managed to achieve with the Frostbite 2 engine they revealed new details of the multiplayer.
In relation to the demo, they also confirmed that every mission in the single player mode of Medal Of Honor Warfighter would take place in a real life warzone spreading beyond the confines of Afghanistan from the first game.
The multiplayer will give Medal Of Honor fans the chance to join the ranks of one of 12 Tier One organisations from 10 countries including the likes of the US Navy SEALS, Polish GROM, British SAS and Russian Spetznaz commando groups.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced