Medal Of Honor Warfighter details strike target
EA has revealed more details of their own military shooter entry for 2012, Medal of honor Warfighter.
As well as showing off a Tier One assault on a pirate enclave in Somalia demonstrating what Danger Close have managed to achieve with the Frostbite 2 engine they revealed new details of the multiplayer.
In relation to the demo, they also confirmed that every mission in the single player mode of Medal Of Honor Warfighter would take place in a real life warzone spreading beyond the confines of Afghanistan from the first game.
The multiplayer will give Medal Of Honor fans the chance to join the ranks of one of 12 Tier One organisations from 10 countries including the likes of the US Navy SEALS, Polish GROM, British SAS and Russian Spetznaz commando groups.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey