EA unveils new Battlefield 3 Premium service
EA has revealed the launch of a brand new Battlefield 3 Premium subscription service to rival Call OF Duty Elite.
Battlefield 3 has attracted 15 million players worldwide and EA has decided to reward the most dedicated of those with a new subscription service bringing a host of extra content for a single flat fee.
For 49.99 USD Battlefield 3 Premium provides inclusive early access to all three unreleased expansion packs Armoured Kill, Endgame and Aftermath as well as instant access to Back To Karkand and the newly released Close Quarters.
Battlefield 3 Premium also includes exclusive extra customisation options not available to normal players.
The new subscription is available from today for PS3 gamers with the PC and Xbox 360 versions launching next week.
Battlefield 3 executive producer Patrick Bach said, "Battlefield 3 is the most physical, dynamic and progressive shooter experience on the market. At DICE, we are dedicated to connecting our fans around the world, nurturing their competitive spirit and delivering new content that exceeds their every expectation. That is what Battlefield 3 Premium is designed to do."
He continued, "Battlefield 3 Premium gives our fans a massive amount of gameplay, early access and exclusive offerings at an incredible price. The sheer amount of brand new themed content available in Battlefield 3 Premium is staggering. We're rolling out the red carpet and giving Battlefield 3 gamers the VIP treatment they deserve."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey