EA unveils new Battlefield 3 Premium service
EA has revealed the launch of a brand new Battlefield 3 Premium subscription service to rival Call OF Duty Elite.
Battlefield 3 has attracted 15 million players worldwide and EA has decided to reward the most dedicated of those with a new subscription service bringing a host of extra content for a single flat fee.
For 49.99 USD Battlefield 3 Premium provides inclusive early access to all three unreleased expansion packs Armoured Kill, Endgame and Aftermath as well as instant access to Back To Karkand and the newly released Close Quarters.
Battlefield 3 Premium also includes exclusive extra customisation options not available to normal players.
The new subscription is available from today for PS3 gamers with the PC and Xbox 360 versions launching next week.
Battlefield 3 executive producer Patrick Bach said, "Battlefield 3 is the most physical, dynamic and progressive shooter experience on the market. At DICE, we are dedicated to connecting our fans around the world, nurturing their competitive spirit and delivering new content that exceeds their every expectation. That is what Battlefield 3 Premium is designed to do."
He continued, "Battlefield 3 Premium gives our fans a massive amount of gameplay, early access and exclusive offerings at an incredible price. The sheer amount of brand new themed content available in Battlefield 3 Premium is staggering. We're rolling out the red carpet and giving Battlefield 3 gamers the VIP treatment they deserve."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date