SimCity gameplay footage arrives
Maxis has been showing off more full PC gameplay footage of next year's SimCity release.
The E3 press conference footage shows a deep, detailed and beautiful gameplay which will encompass the first multiplayer SimCity.
With the new multiplayer options available players will mean that actions in your city will also affect other player's cities around yours and players can co-operate to improve the situations in and around your city.
From February 2013 players will be able to compete or co-operate in worldwide challenges as well as build cities in the most detailed way yet with Maxis' new GlassBox engine.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3