SimCity gameplay footage arrives
Maxis has been showing off more full PC gameplay footage of next year's SimCity release.
The E3 press conference footage shows a deep, detailed and beautiful gameplay which will encompass the first multiplayer SimCity.
With the new multiplayer options available players will mean that actions in your city will also affect other player's cities around yours and players can co-operate to improve the situations in and around your city.
From February 2013 players will be able to compete or co-operate in worldwide challenges as well as build cities in the most detailed way yet with Maxis' new GlassBox engine.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer