SimCity gameplay footage arrives
Maxis has been showing off more full PC gameplay footage of next year's SimCity release.
The E3 press conference footage shows a deep, detailed and beautiful gameplay which will encompass the first multiplayer SimCity.
With the new multiplayer options available players will mean that actions in your city will also affect other player's cities around yours and players can co-operate to improve the situations in and around your city.
From February 2013 players will be able to compete or co-operate in worldwide challenges as well as build cities in the most detailed way yet with Maxis' new GlassBox engine.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III