SimCity gameplay footage arrives
Maxis has been showing off more full PC gameplay footage of next year's SimCity release.
The E3 press conference footage shows a deep, detailed and beautiful gameplay which will encompass the first multiplayer SimCity.
With the new multiplayer options available players will mean that actions in your city will also affect other player's cities around yours and players can co-operate to improve the situations in and around your city.
From February 2013 players will be able to compete or co-operate in worldwide challenges as well as build cities in the most detailed way yet with Maxis' new GlassBox engine.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May