SimCity gameplay footage arrives
Maxis has been showing off more full PC gameplay footage of next year's SimCity release.
The E3 press conference footage shows a deep, detailed and beautiful gameplay which will encompass the first multiplayer SimCity.
With the new multiplayer options available players will mean that actions in your city will also affect other player's cities around yours and players can co-operate to improve the situations in and around your city.
From February 2013 players will be able to compete or co-operate in worldwide challenges as well as build cities in the most detailed way yet with Maxis' new GlassBox engine.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early