Visceral reveals Dead Space 3
Visceral has opened up EA's E3 press conference with a reveal of the next entry in the Dead Space series.
After crash-landing on an alien world Tau Volantis, Isaac Clarke discovers that it could be the key to ending the Necromorph infestation for good.
The action takes Isaac Clarke and a new companion, EarthGov Sergeant John Carver through subzero planetary conditions, deep space and some highly evolved Necromorph enemies providing full drop-in/drop-out co-op action over and above the next evolution in the series terrifying single player experience.
Dead Space 3 is aiming for a release in February of 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3