Visceral reveals Dead Space 3
Visceral has opened up EA's E3 press conference with a reveal of the next entry in the Dead Space series.
After crash-landing on an alien world Tau Volantis, Isaac Clarke discovers that it could be the key to ending the Necromorph infestation for good.
The action takes Isaac Clarke and a new companion, EarthGov Sergeant John Carver through subzero planetary conditions, deep space and some highly evolved Necromorph enemies providing full drop-in/drop-out co-op action over and above the next evolution in the series terrifying single player experience.
Dead Space 3 is aiming for a release in February of 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title