Visceral reveals Dead Space 3
Visceral has opened up EA's E3 press conference with a reveal of the next entry in the Dead Space series.
After crash-landing on an alien world Tau Volantis, Isaac Clarke discovers that it could be the key to ending the Necromorph infestation for good.
The action takes Isaac Clarke and a new companion, EarthGov Sergeant John Carver through subzero planetary conditions, deep space and some highly evolved Necromorph enemies providing full drop-in/drop-out co-op action over and above the next evolution in the series terrifying single player experience.
Dead Space 3 is aiming for a release in February of 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side