Visceral reveals Dead Space 3
Visceral has opened up EA's E3 press conference with a reveal of the next entry in the Dead Space series.
After crash-landing on an alien world Tau Volantis, Isaac Clarke discovers that it could be the key to ending the Necromorph infestation for good.
The action takes Isaac Clarke and a new companion, EarthGov Sergeant John Carver through subzero planetary conditions, deep space and some highly evolved Necromorph enemies providing full drop-in/drop-out co-op action over and above the next evolution in the series terrifying single player experience.
Dead Space 3 is aiming for a release in February of 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One