Visceral reveals Dead Space 3
Visceral has opened up EA's E3 press conference with a reveal of the next entry in the Dead Space series.
After crash-landing on an alien world Tau Volantis, Isaac Clarke discovers that it could be the key to ending the Necromorph infestation for good.
The action takes Isaac Clarke and a new companion, EarthGov Sergeant John Carver through subzero planetary conditions, deep space and some highly evolved Necromorph enemies providing full drop-in/drop-out co-op action over and above the next evolution in the series terrifying single player experience.
Dead Space 3 is aiming for a release in February of 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell