Black Ops II single player plot and gameplay details revealed
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II was the big climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year with a massive gameplay demo.
The demonstration began by revealing a little more detail of the game's plot. It was following a team protecting the President of the USA as she escapes from a huge drone-led attack on a G20 summit by forces led by a man referred to as Hernandez.
There were some pretty massive set pieces including a battle along a collapsing freeway using a multi-missile turret on an abandonded armoured vehicle to take out aerial drones, sniping attacking mercenaries using armour-piercing rounds and an X-ray sight and flying the VTOL version of the Raptor stealth fighter.
There was also a decent segment showing the use of a wrist device to control a small drone squadron for cover fighting through a shopping mall by painting targets as well as some limited demonstration of some potential tactical flexibility similar to the kind offered by Crysis 2.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America