Black Ops II single player plot and gameplay details revealed
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II was the big climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year with a massive gameplay demo.
The demonstration began by revealing a little more detail of the game's plot. It was following a team protecting the President of the USA as she escapes from a huge drone-led attack on a G20 summit by forces led by a man referred to as Hernandez.
There were some pretty massive set pieces including a battle along a collapsing freeway using a multi-missile turret on an abandonded armoured vehicle to take out aerial drones, sniping attacking mercenaries using armour-piercing rounds and an X-ray sight and flying the VTOL version of the Raptor stealth fighter.
There was also a decent segment showing the use of a wrist device to control a small drone squadron for cover fighting through a shopping mall by painting targets as well as some limited demonstration of some potential tactical flexibility similar to the kind offered by Crysis 2.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan