Black Ops II single player plot and gameplay details revealed
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II was the big climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year with a massive gameplay demo.
The demonstration began by revealing a little more detail of the game's plot. It was following a team protecting the President of the USA as she escapes from a huge drone-led attack on a G20 summit by forces led by a man referred to as Hernandez.
There were some pretty massive set pieces including a battle along a collapsing freeway using a multi-missile turret on an abandonded armoured vehicle to take out aerial drones, sniping attacking mercenaries using armour-piercing rounds and an X-ray sight and flying the VTOL version of the Raptor stealth fighter.
There was also a decent segment showing the use of a wrist device to control a small drone squadron for cover fighting through a shopping mall by painting targets as well as some limited demonstration of some potential tactical flexibility similar to the kind offered by Crysis 2.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter