Black Ops II single player plot and gameplay details revealed
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II was the big climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year with a massive gameplay demo.
The demonstration began by revealing a little more detail of the game's plot. It was following a team protecting the President of the USA as she escapes from a huge drone-led attack on a G20 summit by forces led by a man referred to as Hernandez.
There were some pretty massive set pieces including a battle along a collapsing freeway using a multi-missile turret on an abandonded armoured vehicle to take out aerial drones, sniping attacking mercenaries using armour-piercing rounds and an X-ray sight and flying the VTOL version of the Raptor stealth fighter.
There was also a decent segment showing the use of a wrist device to control a small drone squadron for cover fighting through a shopping mall by painting targets as well as some limited demonstration of some potential tactical flexibility similar to the kind offered by Crysis 2.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator