Black Ops II DLC to launch first on 360
Microsoft have revealed that the timed-exclusivity agreement for Call Of Duty DLC has been extended to Black Ops II.
The announcement was made just before they showed off the latest gameplay footage as the climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year.
This means that every piece of DLC since Modern Warfare 2 has appeared first on Xbox 360.
Black Ops II will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November the 13th of this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year