Black Ops II DLC to launch first on 360
Microsoft have revealed that the timed-exclusivity agreement for Call Of Duty DLC has been extended to Black Ops II.
The announcement was made just before they showed off the latest gameplay footage as the climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year.
This means that every piece of DLC since Modern Warfare 2 has appeared first on Xbox 360.
Black Ops II will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November the 13th of this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side