Black Ops II DLC to launch first on 360
Microsoft have revealed that the timed-exclusivity agreement for Call Of Duty DLC has been extended to Black Ops II.
The announcement was made just before they showed off the latest gameplay footage as the climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year.
This means that every piece of DLC since Modern Warfare 2 has appeared first on Xbox 360.
Black Ops II will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November the 13th of this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year