Black Ops II DLC to launch first on 360
Microsoft have revealed that the timed-exclusivity agreement for Call Of Duty DLC has been extended to Black Ops II.
The announcement was made just before they showed off the latest gameplay footage as the climax to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year.
This means that every piece of DLC since Modern Warfare 2 has appeared first on Xbox 360.
Black Ops II will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November the 13th of this year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release