More Tomb Raider details escape at E3
Tomb Raider returns to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year with an entertaining gameplay demo teasing more before the game's launch just in time for Christmas.
The new demo shows the most dynamic environments ever to feature in a Tomb Raider game. Dynamic environments include useful distractions like barrels that can be let loose and rolled down slopes, the old leaky fuel containers to be set alight and the possibility of some nice little environmental kills including the good old pushing a guy off a cliff.
There's enough destructible cover, interesting stealth dynamics and varied weaponry like bows and arrows to make even Nathan Drake jealous. This is all tied together with some pretty impressive and immersive visuals using what seems to be a smart over the shoulder camera.
Crystal Dynamics also revealed that the first DLC for Tomb Raider will be 360-exclusive.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims