More Tomb Raider details escape at E3
Tomb Raider returns to Microsoft's E3 press conference this year with an entertaining gameplay demo teasing more before the game's launch just in time for Christmas.
The new demo shows the most dynamic environments ever to feature in a Tomb Raider game. Dynamic environments include useful distractions like barrels that can be let loose and rolled down slopes, the old leaky fuel containers to be set alight and the possibility of some nice little environmental kills including the good old pushing a guy off a cliff.
There's enough destructible cover, interesting stealth dynamics and varied weaponry like bows and arrows to make even Nathan Drake jealous. This is all tied together with some pretty impressive and immersive visuals using what seems to be a smart over the shoulder camera.
Crystal Dynamics also revealed that the first DLC for Tomb Raider will be 360-exclusive.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released