Gears Of War: Judgment revealed
We weren't expecting more Gears Of War quite so soon but another Gears title has been revealed by Microsoft at E3.
Gears Of War: Judgment takes the story back to the beginning of the war with the Locust in the aftermath of Emergence Day.
It follows Baird and Cole's Kilo squad as they attempt to save the city of Halvo Bay. It also brings in a new multiplayer experience OverRun which promises to pit the COG and the Locust against each other like never before.
Bulletstorm dev People Can Fly are handling development duties on this one making it the first Gears Of War that is not made in-house by Epic. Gears Of War: Judgement will rear its ugly head on Xbox 360 in early 2013.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though