Gears Of War: Judgment revealed
We weren't expecting more Gears Of War quite so soon but another Gears title has been revealed by Microsoft at E3.
Gears Of War: Judgment takes the story back to the beginning of the war with the Locust in the aftermath of Emergence Day.
It follows Baird and Cole's Kilo squad as they attempt to save the city of Halvo Bay. It also brings in a new multiplayer experience OverRun which promises to pit the COG and the Locust against each other like never before.
Bulletstorm dev People Can Fly are handling development duties on this one making it the first Gears Of War that is not made in-house by Epic. Gears Of War: Judgement will rear its ugly head on Xbox 360 in early 2013.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update