Gears Of War: Judgment revealed
We weren't expecting more Gears Of War quite so soon but another Gears title has been revealed by Microsoft at E3.
Gears Of War: Judgment takes the story back to the beginning of the war with the Locust in the aftermath of Emergence Day.
It follows Baird and Cole's Kilo squad as they attempt to save the city of Halvo Bay. It also brings in a new multiplayer experience OverRun which promises to pit the COG and the Locust against each other like never before.
Bulletstorm dev People Can Fly are handling development duties on this one making it the first Gears Of War that is not made in-house by Epic. Gears Of War: Judgement will rear its ugly head on Xbox 360 in early 2013.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year