Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
Rockstar has commented briefly commented on rumours that the next-gen and PC versions of GTA V could be delayed into 2015.
A nameless Rockstar support representative stated in response to a comment on their support forums staing emphatically that the next-gen and PC release date has not changed.
The rep wrote, “I'm also looking forward to the PC release, however this release date has not changed. Please see our support article, 'Grand Theft Auto V Release Date on PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC' for the most recent information on this topic.”
UK games retailer GAME had indicated last week that they had received a provisional release date of some time in November for GTA V on PS4, Xbox One and PC but they later retracted the statement, apologising for the confusion.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year