Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
Rockstar has commented briefly commented on rumours that the next-gen and PC versions of GTA V could be delayed into 2015.
A nameless Rockstar support representative stated in response to a comment on their support forums staing emphatically that the next-gen and PC release date has not changed.
The rep wrote, “I'm also looking forward to the PC release, however this release date has not changed. Please see our support article, 'Grand Theft Auto V Release Date on PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC' for the most recent information on this topic.”
UK games retailer GAME had indicated last week that they had received a provisional release date of some time in November for GTA V on PS4, Xbox One and PC but they later retracted the statement, apologising for the confusion.
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access