Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
Rockstar has commented briefly commented on rumours that the next-gen and PC versions of GTA V could be delayed into 2015.
A nameless Rockstar support representative stated in response to a comment on their support forums staing emphatically that the next-gen and PC release date has not changed.
The rep wrote, “I'm also looking forward to the PC release, however this release date has not changed. Please see our support article, 'Grand Theft Auto V Release Date on PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC' for the most recent information on this topic.”
UK games retailer GAME had indicated last week that they had received a provisional release date of some time in November for GTA V on PS4, Xbox One and PC but they later retracted the statement, apologising for the confusion.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes