Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
Rockstar has commented briefly commented on rumours that the next-gen and PC versions of GTA V could be delayed into 2015.
A nameless Rockstar support representative stated in response to a comment on their support forums staing emphatically that the next-gen and PC release date has not changed.
The rep wrote, “I'm also looking forward to the PC release, however this release date has not changed. Please see our support article, 'Grand Theft Auto V Release Date on PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC' for the most recent information on this topic.”
UK games retailer GAME had indicated last week that they had received a provisional release date of some time in November for GTA V on PS4, Xbox One and PC but they later retracted the statement, apologising for the confusion.
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15