Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
Rockstar has commented briefly commented on rumours that the next-gen and PC versions of GTA V could be delayed into 2015.
A nameless Rockstar support representative stated in response to a comment on their support forums staing emphatically that the next-gen and PC release date has not changed.
The rep wrote, “I'm also looking forward to the PC release, however this release date has not changed. Please see our support article, 'Grand Theft Auto V Release Date on PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC' for the most recent information on this topic.”
UK games retailer GAME had indicated last week that they had received a provisional release date of some time in November for GTA V on PS4, Xbox One and PC but they later retracted the statement, apologising for the confusion.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch