Metal Gear Rising to be released next year
The revived Metal Gear Rising has been confirmed for release next year according to the latest reports.
The latest gameplay trailer for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance states clearly that the game will now be released in 2013.
Metal Gear Rising has been resurrected by Platinum Games in full collabroation with Kojima Productions after it had all but abandoned it by Kojima's studio.
It will follow the story of Raiden after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4 so hopefully he'll have a new set of arms. A demo is to be included in Zone OF The Enders HD Collection due out on 360 and PS3 later this year.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching