Metal Gear Rising to be released next year
The revived Metal Gear Rising has been confirmed for release next year according to the latest reports.
The latest gameplay trailer for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance states clearly that the game will now be released in 2013.
Metal Gear Rising has been resurrected by Platinum Games in full collabroation with Kojima Productions after it had all but abandoned it by Kojima's studio.
It will follow the story of Raiden after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4 so hopefully he'll have a new set of arms. A demo is to be included in Zone OF The Enders HD Collection due out on 360 and PS3 later this year.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave