Metal Gear Rising to be released next year
The revived Metal Gear Rising has been confirmed for release next year according to the latest reports.
The latest gameplay trailer for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance states clearly that the game will now be released in 2013.
Metal Gear Rising has been resurrected by Platinum Games in full collabroation with Kojima Productions after it had all but abandoned it by Kojima's studio.
It will follow the story of Raiden after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4 so hopefully he'll have a new set of arms. A demo is to be included in Zone OF The Enders HD Collection due out on 360 and PS3 later this year.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat