Metal Gear Rising to be released next year
The revived Metal Gear Rising has been confirmed for release next year according to the latest reports.
The latest gameplay trailer for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance states clearly that the game will now be released in 2013.
Metal Gear Rising has been resurrected by Platinum Games in full collabroation with Kojima Productions after it had all but abandoned it by Kojima's studio.
It will follow the story of Raiden after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4 so hopefully he'll have a new set of arms. A demo is to be included in Zone OF The Enders HD Collection due out on 360 and PS3 later this year.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week