Metal Gear Rising to be released next year
The revived Metal Gear Rising has been confirmed for release next year according to the latest reports.
The latest gameplay trailer for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance states clearly that the game will now be released in 2013.
Metal Gear Rising has been resurrected by Platinum Games in full collabroation with Kojima Productions after it had all but abandoned it by Kojima's studio.
It will follow the story of Raiden after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4 so hopefully he'll have a new set of arms. A demo is to be included in Zone OF The Enders HD Collection due out on 360 and PS3 later this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer