LucasArts lifts the lid on the dark side of Coruscant in Star Wars 1313
LucasArts has revealed their latest addition to the Star Wars canon ahead of its appearance at E3 next week.
Star Wars 1313 will step away from the battle between the Sith and the Jedi to focus on the seedy criminal underbelly of Coruscant.
Set on Level 1313 of the Imperial capital city it promises a "dark and mature" exploration of criminal underworld with players stalking targets using gadgets and cunning rather than Jedi powers.
President of LucasArts Paul Meegan explains, "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny