LucasArts lifts the lid on the dark side of Coruscant in Star Wars 1313
LucasArts has revealed their latest addition to the Star Wars canon ahead of its appearance at E3 next week.
Star Wars 1313 will step away from the battle between the Sith and the Jedi to focus on the seedy criminal underbelly of Coruscant.
Set on Level 1313 of the Imperial capital city it promises a "dark and mature" exploration of criminal underworld with players stalking targets using gadgets and cunning rather than Jedi powers.
President of LucasArts Paul Meegan explains, "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week