LucasArts lifts the lid on the dark side of Coruscant in Star Wars 1313
LucasArts has revealed their latest addition to the Star Wars canon ahead of its appearance at E3 next week.
Star Wars 1313 will step away from the battle between the Sith and the Jedi to focus on the seedy criminal underbelly of Coruscant.
Set on Level 1313 of the Imperial capital city it promises a "dark and mature" exploration of criminal underworld with players stalking targets using gadgets and cunning rather than Jedi powers.
President of LucasArts Paul Meegan explains, "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer