LucasArts lifts the lid on the dark side of Coruscant in Star Wars 1313
LucasArts has revealed their latest addition to the Star Wars canon ahead of its appearance at E3 next week.
Star Wars 1313 will step away from the battle between the Sith and the Jedi to focus on the seedy criminal underbelly of Coruscant.
Set on Level 1313 of the Imperial capital city it promises a "dark and mature" exploration of criminal underworld with players stalking targets using gadgets and cunning rather than Jedi powers.
President of LucasArts Paul Meegan explains, "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4