LucasArts lifts the lid on the dark side of Coruscant in Star Wars 1313
LucasArts has revealed their latest addition to the Star Wars canon ahead of its appearance at E3 next week.
Star Wars 1313 will step away from the battle between the Sith and the Jedi to focus on the seedy criminal underbelly of Coruscant.
Set on Level 1313 of the Imperial capital city it promises a "dark and mature" exploration of criminal underworld with players stalking targets using gadgets and cunning rather than Jedi powers.
President of LucasArts Paul Meegan explains, "Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit. We are committed to bringing the best gameplay experience and visual fidelity to life and I truly believe the work we are showcasing at E3 will speak for itself."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year