Max Payne 3 hits PC today
He may be a little bit late but Max Payne has finally returned to where he belongs on the PC.
Max Payne 3 arrives on PC today with all the nice bonuses that you'd expect from the PC version of a game.
The game is gear towards as wide a range of PC's as possible with advanced graphics options, scalable high-resolution textures and character models, DirectX11 features, LAN support, multi-monitor support and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.
Now PC gamers who've been following the series since Remedy first introduced Max to the world can join Max in his latest blood-soaked encounter in Sao Paolo.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch