Max Payne 3 hits PC today
He may be a little bit late but Max Payne has finally returned to where he belongs on the PC.
Max Payne 3 arrives on PC today with all the nice bonuses that you'd expect from the PC version of a game.
The game is gear towards as wide a range of PC's as possible with advanced graphics options, scalable high-resolution textures and character models, DirectX11 features, LAN support, multi-monitor support and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.
Now PC gamers who've been following the series since Remedy first introduced Max to the world can join Max in his latest blood-soaked encounter in Sao Paolo.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave