Max Payne 3 hits PC today
He may be a little bit late but Max Payne has finally returned to where he belongs on the PC.
Max Payne 3 arrives on PC today with all the nice bonuses that you'd expect from the PC version of a game.
The game is gear towards as wide a range of PC's as possible with advanced graphics options, scalable high-resolution textures and character models, DirectX11 features, LAN support, multi-monitor support and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.
Now PC gamers who've been following the series since Remedy first introduced Max to the world can join Max in his latest blood-soaked encounter in Sao Paolo.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free