Max Payne 3 hits PC today
He may be a little bit late but Max Payne has finally returned to where he belongs on the PC.
Max Payne 3 arrives on PC today with all the nice bonuses that you'd expect from the PC version of a game.
The game is gear towards as wide a range of PC's as possible with advanced graphics options, scalable high-resolution textures and character models, DirectX11 features, LAN support, multi-monitor support and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.
Now PC gamers who've been following the series since Remedy first introduced Max to the world can join Max in his latest blood-soaked encounter in Sao Paolo.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer