Max Payne 3 hits PC today
He may be a little bit late but Max Payne has finally returned to where he belongs on the PC.
Max Payne 3 arrives on PC today with all the nice bonuses that you'd expect from the PC version of a game.
The game is gear towards as wide a range of PC's as possible with advanced graphics options, scalable high-resolution textures and character models, DirectX11 features, LAN support, multi-monitor support and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.
Now PC gamers who've been following the series since Remedy first introduced Max to the world can join Max in his latest blood-soaked encounter in Sao Paolo.
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront